AMIETE 2021 is scheduled to be held from 16 to 23 August 2021. It is also known as Associate Member of Institution Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers is the conducting body of AMIETE entrance exam which is organised to offer admission to the applicants in various courses such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology streams. AMIETE Examination is held twice a year a the National level. The candidates can read the article below to get more relevant details about IETE 2021 Entrance Exam.
AMIETE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important details about the AMIETE 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
- The last date to apply for AMIETE 2021 without late fee is 05 July 2021.
- AMIETE 2021 August schedule is from 16 to 23 August 2021.
AMIETE 2021 Dates
Candidates can check underneath, AMIETE 2021 Dates for entrance exam:
|Last date for submitting the Application form||upto 05 July 2021|
|Last date for submitting the Application form with a Late fee of Rs. 500/-||upto 10 July 2021|
|Last date for submitting the Application form with a Late fee of Rs. 1000/-||upto 15 July 2021|
|Last date for submitting the Application form with a Late fee of Rs. 1500/-||upto 20 July 2021|
|Last date for submitting the Application form with a Late fee of Rs. 2500/-||After 20 July 2021|
|any type of correction in exam form after submission Fee Rs. 500/-||Upto 30 July 2021|
|any type of correction in exam form after submission Fee Rs.1000/-||31 July to 10 August 2021|
|any type of correction in exam form after submission Fee Rs.1500/-||After 10 August 2021|
|Examination Date ||16 – 23 August 2021|
AMIETE 2021 Application Form
Applicants can fill AMIETE 2021 Application Form online on the official website. Also, they can download the form and submit it offline. Candidates must keep the following important points in their mind while filling the enrollment form:
- The form can be submitted on the web portal or via offline mode.
- Details entered in the form should be valid and authentic. Contact details like contact number and email id should be active.
- The form should be completed in all sense.
- Photograph and signature should be at an appropriate place in specified dimensions.
- The fee should be deposited via any of the available modes only.
- Once the form is completed the candidate must keep a printout of it for any future references.
- For offline submission of the form the candidates need to paste a stamp-sized photograph on the application form and submit the form with a demand draft of Rs 6000/-(separate DD of Rs 350/- for downloaded forms), another photograph similar to the one pasted on the form and other necessary documents if required.
AMIETE 2021 Application Fee
Those applicants who have filled the application form and going to submit, they should have to make the payment of the application fee through online or offline mode.
- The application fee for AMIETE is Rs 6000/- for Indian nationals and US 1000$ for foreign applicants.
- There is another fee of Rs 350/- as cost of regulation, detailed syllabus, and postage.
- The additional amount of Rs 500 will be charged as a reprocessing fee for the application for correction.
- The enrollment fee once deposited will not be refunded or transferred back.
What are documents to be submitted with AMIETE 2021 Enrollment Form?
For admission in AMIETE following documents have to be submitted:
- Form IETE-2 duly filled in by candidate.
- Undertaking Form for New Students.
- 10th Certificate (for Age Proof)
- 12th Certificate with PCM/Diploma Certificate or Higher Education Certificate.
- Working Experience Certificate in relevant field from Govt or Private Organization
AMIETE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who wishes to enrol in AMIETE/DipIETE has to fulfil the following AMIETE 2021 eligibility Criteria:
- He/She should be equal to or above 18 years of age.
- For diploma IETE the candidates must have attained the age of 16 years.
- He/She should hold a certificate of 12th Standard examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Diploma in engineering or equivalent as prescribed by the Governing Council from time to time.
- For dipIETE, the candidate must hold the certificate of 10th Standard examination with general science or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Diploma in engineering or equivalent as prescribed by the Governing Council from time to time.
- That he/she is employed as an engineering pupil/Apprentice/Assistant in a recognized/registered firm, society or organization engaged in a relevant engineering discipline or in the domain of Information Technology.
That he/she is a student of Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/Computer Science and
Engg/Information Technology/Physics in a University/College/Institution approved by the Governing Council.
- That he/she is sponsored by a corporate member of the Institution.
AMIETE 2021 Exam Pattern
AMIETE 2021 Exam will have 2 sections- Section A and Section B and each section will be divided into two parts. AMIETE 2021 Exam Pattern has been discussed below for the candidates to get familiar with the questions asked, duration, etc.
IETE 2021 Exam Scheme
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Sections in exam||There will be a total of 03 sections|
|The pattern of Section A||Part 1- 6 subjects and 1 lab Part 2- 6 subjects and 1 lab|
|The pattern of Section B||Part 1- 6 subjects and 1 lab Part 2- 5 subjects and 1 lab|
AMIETE 2021 Syllabus
AMIETE 2021 Syllabus can be checked below:
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Maths
- Computer Concepts and C Programming
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Data Structures with C & C++
- Networks and Transmission Line
- Unix & Shell Programming
- Computer Graphics and Visualisation
- Software Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering Syllabus
- Java & Web Programming
- Internet Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Software Testing
- Mobile Application Development
Information Technology Syllabus
- Object-Oriented Programming with C++
- Operating Systems & Systems Software
- Analysis & Design of Algorithms Lab
- Finite Automata & Formal Languages
AMIETE 2021 Admit Card
All those who will fill the application form successfully will only be issued the hall ticket. AMIETE 2021 Admit Cards will be sent to all the candidates.
- Admit Cards of eligible students will also be available on www.iete.org and can be downloaded.
- Students will be allowed to appear for the examination with these downloaded admit card along with their identity card.
- Applicants are required to enter their login details to download their admission ticket.
- Candidates must remember that after the release of Admit Card they will not be able to claim any kind of changes in the same.
- The examines should keep entrance exam hall ticket with safety until the admission process is over.
- In the case of non-receipt of Admit Card or non-availability on the website, the student must approach the concerned Examination Centre or IETE HQ and obtain permission to appear in the examination.
- No complaint in respect of non-receipt of admit card will be entertained after the exam will be over.
AMIETE 2021 Result
AMIETE 2021 Result will be announced soon after the exam on the official website. It may be noted that there is no provision of re-evaluation of answer books. Recounting of scores can be done by paying Rs. 200/- (US$40) for examinees from abroad per subject. Requests for recounting of scores must be received at IETE HQ within 30 days from the date of announcement of results.
AMIETE 2021 Examination Centres
The candidates need to select the test centre from below listed cities while filling the application form:
AMIETE 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check hereunder AMIETE 2021 short details:
|Exam Name||AMIETE 2021 Entrance Exam|
|Conducting body||Associate Member of Institution Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Frequency||Once a year|