AMIETE/DIPIETE December 2022 Examination has been scheduled from 06-13 February 2023. AMIETE stands for Associate Member of Institution Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers. Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided in this article. The applicants must read the eligibility criteria before doing the registration. It is the conducting body of AMIETE entrance exam which is organised to offer admission to the applicants in various courses such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology streams. AMIETE Examination is held twice a year a the National level. The candidates can read the article below to get more relevant details about IETE 2022 Entrance Exam.
AMIETE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important details about AMIETE 2022 December session which is mentioned below:
AMIETE Exam Status
|Exam Status||not announced yet|
AMIETE 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check underneath, AMIETE 2022 Dates for the entrance exam:
AMIETE 2023 Dates
|June 2022||December 2022|
|Last date for submitting Application form|
|Last date for submitting Application form with Late fee of INR 300||May 2022||Nov 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 2022||Nov 2022|
|AMIETE 2022 entrance exam begins||June 2022||Dec 2022|
|Declaration of result||September 2022||March 2023(Tentative)|
AMIETE 2023 Application Form
Applicants can fill AMIETE 2023 Application Form online on the official website. Also, they can download the form and submit it offline. Candidates must keep the following important points in their mind while filling the enrollment form:
- The form can be submitted on the web portal or via offline mode.
- Details entered in the form should be valid and authentic. Contact details like contact number and email id should be active.
- The form should be completed in all senses.
- The photograph and signature should be at an appropriate place in specified dimensions.
- The fee should be deposited via any of the available modes only.
- Once the form is completed the candidate must keep a printout of it for any future references.
- For offline submission of the form the candidates need to paste a stamp-sized photograph on the application form and submit the form with a demand draft of Rs 6000/-(separate DD of Rs 350/- for downloaded forms), another photograph similar to the one pasted on the form and other necessary documents if required.
Those applicants who have filled the application form and going to submit, it should have to make the payment of the application fee through online or offline mode.
- The application fee for AMIETE is Rs 6000/- for Indian nationals and US 1000$ for foreign applicants.
- There is another fee of Rs 350/- as cost of regulation, detailed syllabus, and postage.
- The additional amount of Rs 500 will be charged as a reprocessing fee for the application for correction.
- The enrollment fee once deposited will not be refunded or transferred back.
What are documents to be submitted with AMIETE/DIPIETE December 2022 Examination Enrollment Form?
For admission in AMIETE following documents have to be submitted:
- Form IETE-2 duly filled in by the candidate.
- Undertaking Form for New Students.
- 10th Certificate (for Age Proof)
- 12th Certificate with PCM/Diploma Certificate or Higher Education Certificate.
- Working Experience Certificate in relevant field from Govt or Private Organization
AMIETE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who wishes to enroll in AMIETE/DipIETE has to fulfill the following AMIETE 2022 eligibility Criteria:
- He/She should be equal to or above 18 years of age.
- For diploma IETE the candidates must have attained the age of 16 years.
- He/She should hold a certificate of 12th Standard examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Diploma in engineering or equivalent as prescribed by the Governing Council from time to time.
- For dipIETE, the candidate must hold the certificate of 10th Standard examination with general science or Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Diploma in engineering or equivalent as prescribed by the Governing Council from time to time.
- That he/she is employed as an engineering pupil/Apprentice/Assistant in a recognized/registered firm, society, or organization engaged in a relevant engineering discipline or in the domain of Information Technology.
That he/she is a student of Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/Computer Science and
Engg/Information Technology/Physics in a University/College/Institution approved by the Governing Council.
- That he/she is sponsored by a corporate member of the Institution.
AMIETE 2022 Exam Pattern
AMIETE 2022 Exam will have 2 sections- Section A and Section B and each section will be divided into two parts. The AMIETE 2022 exam pattern has been discussed below for the candidates to get familiar with the questions asked, duration, etc.
IETE 2022 Exam Scheme
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Sections in exam||There will be a total of 03 sections|
|The pattern of Section A||Part 1- 6 subjects and 1 lab Part 2- 6 subjects and 1 lab|
|The pattern of Section B||Part 1- 6 subjects and 1 lab Part 2- 5 subjects and 1 lab|
AMIETE 2022 Syllabus
AMIETE 2022 Syllabus can be checked below:
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Maths
- Computer Concepts and C Programming
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Data Structures with C & C++
- Networks and Transmission Line
- Unix & Shell Programming
- Computer Graphics and Visualisation
- Software Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering Syllabus
- Java & Web Programming
- Internet Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Software Testing
- Mobile Application Development
Information Technology Syllabus
- Object-Oriented Programming with C++
- Operating Systems & Systems Software
- Analysis & Design of Algorithms Lab
- Finite Automata & Formal Languages
AMIETE 2022 Admit Card
All those who will fill the application form successfully will only be issued the hall ticket. AMIETE 2022 Admit Cards will be sent to all the candidates.
- Admit Cards of eligible students will also be available on www.iete.org and can be downloaded.
- Students will be allowed to appear for the examination with these downloaded admit cards along with their identity card.
- Applicants are required to enter their login details to download their admission tickets.
- Candidates must remember that after the release of Admit Card they will not be able to claim any kind of changes in the same.
- The examinees should keep entrance exam hall tickets with safety until the admission process is over.
- In the case of non-receipt of Admit Card or non-availability on the website, the student must approach the concerned Examination Centre or IETE HQ and obtain permission to appear in the examination.
- No complaint in respect of non-receipt of admit card will be entertained after the exam will be over.
AMIETE 2022 Result
AMIETE 2022 Result will be announced soon after the exam on the official website. It may be noted that there is no provision of re-evaluation of answer books. Recounting of scores can be done by paying Rs. 200/- (US$40) for examinees from abroad per subject. Requests for recounting of scores must be received at IETE HQ within 30 days from the date of announcement of results.
AMIETE 2022 Examination Centres
The candidates need to select the test centre from below listed cities while filling the application form:
AMIETE/DIPIETE December 2022 Examination Centres
AMIETE 2022 Highlights
The candidates can check hereunder AMIETE 2022 short details: