AMRITA CAPTEST 2022 Counselling - Once the CAPTEST 2022 results are out, the university will conduct a counselling session. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be required to attend counselling. It should be mentioned that a candidate's presence in person for counselling is required. Candidates must also bring the relevant documentation to the counselling session. A candidate should be accompanied by one of their parents when reporting for the counselling round. Candidates who fail to submit their documentation on the day of counselling will be unable to sit in their assigned seat.
AMRITA CAPTEST 2022 Counselling Documents Required
The following are the documents that a candidate must bring to the counselling session:
- Letter of appointment for counselling.
- Hall Ticket for the Entrance Exam.
- Marksheet and pass certificate from the 12th standard or equivalent.
- Marksheet and certificate for the tenth grade.
- Certificate of Good Standing from the most recent institution attended.
- Certificate of transfer from the last institution attended.
- A medical or physical fitness certificate from a Civil Surgeon or a Clinical Associate Professor of a Medical College is required.
- In the case of Schedule Castes or Schedule Tribes (SC/ST) students, a Community Certificate is required.
- For the sum shown on the website/counselling call letter, send a demand draught.
Note: Admissions are contingent on verification of the candidates' original credentials and documents. To guarantee a spot, the candidate must pay the tuition and additional expenses via Demand Draft at the time of admission.
AMRITA CAPTEST 2022 Guidelines
The candidates can go through these guidelines related to AMRITA CAPTEST 2022 as given below:
- Multiple application forms should not be submitted by candidates.
- Candidates must make a DD payable to Amrita University and send it with their application form.
- The application form will be rejected if it does not include a DD.
- No changes to the application form will be permitted.
- Only the candidate is allowed to write the test when he or she produces the original mark sheet for verification.
- If the candidate does not bring the mark sheet to the examination venue, he or she will be denied entry.
AMRITA CAPTEST 2022 Merit List
A merit list will be prepared by the university. Candidates will be listed in the order of the list based on their exam score. Candidates should be aware that inclusion on the merit list does not guarantee admission to the university. Only after the counselling round will the final seat allocation be made. Only those candidates who provide all of their documents and pay the cost will be admitted.