AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form will release in April 2023. The last date to apply will be June 2023. Candidates can submit the application form online mode only. AP EAPCET 2023 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE). This Examination acts as the qualifying exam for admission into various undergraduate courses in Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy. AP EAPCET is conducted once a year and is a state-level examination. Read the complete article to know about AP EAPCET Application Form 2023.
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) 2023 hall tickets will be available for download from May 9, 2023, onwards from the official website. The AP EAPCET 2023 exam for engineering courses will be held from May 15, 2023, to May 19, 2023, and for agriculture and pharmacy courses, it will be conducted from May 22, 2023, to May 23, 2023. After the examination, preliminary answer keys will be uploaded on May 24, 2023, at 9:00 am, and the objections can be raised from May 24, 2023, at 9:00 am to May 26, 2023, at 9:00 am. Candidates are advised to download their hall tickets well in advance to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
- AP EAPCET 2023 exam dates will be released in April 2023. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, is expected to release the official notification for AP EAMCET 2023 soon.
- Students should have completed 17 years of age as of Dec 31, 2023.
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form Dates
Check the important dates related to the AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form in the below given table:
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form Dates
Release of Application Form
Submission of the form
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-
AP EAPCET 2023 Application form
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form will release on the web portal of the exam. Check further information related to Registration in the below-given points:
- Candidates can fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
- Also, they can get the information about the procedure of filling the application form from the information booklet available on the website.
- Before filling the form, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria.
- Must give all the relevant information to avoid rejection of form or cancellation of candidature at any point of time without prior information.
- Must fill one form only.
- Must keep the xerox copy of the filled form until the admission process gets over.
Documents Required for AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form
The required documents while applying for the AP EAPCET 2023 are given below:
- Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examinations
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Category Certificate (if required)
- AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is made by cash through AP Online Centre)
- Credit card or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit card
- Netbanking User ID and Password
- Hall ticket of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket of SSC or equivalent
- PH, NCC, Sports Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate
- EWS Certificate
Candidates can check the specification of uploading documents below.
Image Specification for AP EAPCET Application Form
Recent Passport size color photograph
File Size: Less than 30 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: Less than 15 KB
Details to enter in the AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details which are to need to be filled in AP EAPCET application form 2023:
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Year of Appearing/Passing the Qualifying Examination
- The medium of Instruction of Qualifying Examination
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Urdu Transition
- Place of Study
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Adhar Card Number
- Birth District
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details
- Address for Correspondence
- Details of Qualifying Examination
- Local Area
- Preference of Examination Center
How to Apply for AP EAPCET 2023?
Candidates should check the AP EAPCET Eligibility criteria 2023 before applying for the exam. Follow the below-given steps to fill the Form:
- Visit the official website of AP EAPCET 2023.
- To register, click on the “Apply Online” tab. Click on the tab, an online registration fee payment window will be opened.
Candidates have to choose the mode of payment that they find appropriate and opt for the nearest AP Online center.
Mode of Payment
Applying candidates can pay the AP EAPCET 2023 application fee through:
- Mode 1- AP Online/ TS Online centers.
- Mode 2- Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
The Application fee to be paid for various streams is described below:
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Fee
Application Fee (without late fee)
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
- The candidates have to fill in the form at the AP online center and pay the requisite fees.
- Thereafter, candidates will receive a receipt of the amount paid against registration, this receipt contains the transaction ID.
2. Log in
- Now candidate can log in using the transaction ID.
3. Filling of Application Form
- Enter the details such as name, father’s name, email id, contact number, etc.
- Double-check the details to avoid mistakes and click Next to proceed further.
4. Upload Documents
- Upload the applicant’s scanned photograph and signature as per the prescribed mentioned above.
5. Exam Centre
- The candidates have to select their preferred exam center from the list of available centers according to their convenience within Andhra Pradesh.
- A final preview of the form will be shown again. If everything is accurate, click on Submit. Print and Save the application form for convenience.
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form Correction
The university provides an Application Form Correction window for AP EAPCET 2023 by which the candidates can edit details on the Application Form in case of any error. The information on which details are editable in AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form during the correction window is open is given below.
Details that can be edited in AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form
These changes can be done by the candidates in the permitted period:
- Year of appearing/passing of the qualifying examination
- Mothers name
- Place of birth
- Special Category
- Mobile/Email Id
- Aadhar and Ration Card Details
- Local Area status
If a candidate wishes to change the details that cannot be edited, they have to request the authority in written format with supporting documents:
Documents to be submitted for editing with a written request
Stream and Qualifying Hall Ticket Number
Name of the candidate/Father’s Name/DOB
Scanned signature and Photograph
AP EAPCET 2023 Test Centres
Given below the list of Test Centre which will be provided AP EAPCET 2023 Admit Card from which a candidate can select as per their preference
- Visakhapatnam City
- LB Nagar