AP EAPCET 2023 Registration Process will start in April 2023. This exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK) on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAPCET is a state-level examination also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. Candidates willing to sit for the exam have to go through the AP EAPCET 2023 Registration Process. It includes filling the application form and paying the required registration fees for the examination. Candidates will get registered for the AP EAPCET 2023 exam after the submission of the AP EAPCET Registration form. Read the article for more details regarding the registration process of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Combined Entrance Test.
AP EAPCET 2023 Registration Process
AP EAPCET 2023 Applicate date has been released. Before filling the registration form, read the following instructions carefully. These will help the aspirants to clear all the doubts regarding the EAPCET Application Form.
- The official notification for this combined entrance examination has been released.
- The AP EAPCET 2023 registration process has been started from 11 April 2023.
- The last date to fill AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form is 25 June 2023.
- And, the registration fees for engineering and agriculture/medical program is Rs. 600/-.
- In case, the candidate wants to sit for both the exam, i.e. engineering and agriculture/medical, the required fee will be Rs. 600/-.
- For registration, candidates need to fill the online application form of the examination with the help of provided guidelines:
How to Fill Online AP EAPCET Application Form?
AP EAPCET 2023 application form date has been released by the authority. Given here are the steps which are to be followed by the aspirants to fill the forms online.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the AP EAPCET official website (apEAPCET.nic.in).
- After reaching the website, the candidate may click the "online application" link on the homepage.
- Fill all the details of the application form correctly.
- Then, pay the required registration fees by AP Online/TS Online/debit card/credit card.
- Candidates may verify the details again before submitting the application form.
- Finally, Candidates are required to click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Candidates should download the application form and take a printout as proof and keep it safe till the admission procedure is complete.
AP EAPCET 2023 Registration With Late Fees
Here is a detailed description of late fees that the candidate has to pay on filling the application form beyond the last date.
Following are the complete fee structure for AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form:
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form Fees Dates
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs.600/-|
However, it is advisable to fill the form well before the last date. The Late fees will be charged by applicants who submit their forms late.
The Date of EAPCET is 4th – 8th July (Engineering) and 11th & 12th July 2023 (Agriculture & Pharmacy).