AP EAPCET 2023 Important Dates has been released. AP EAPCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU) for providing admissions into undergraduate engineering programs across the engineering colleges in the state. Further, AP EAPCET important dates include dates related to AP EAPCET notification availability, application form availability, admit card, exam dates, result declaration, and counselling process, etc. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for important dates of the AP EAPCET exam.
AP EAPCET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the details regarding the important dates in the table mentioned below:
AP EAPCET 2023 Schedule
| Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||06-04-2023|
| Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||28-05-2023|
| Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||30-05-2023|
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 250/-||07-06-2023|
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||17-06-2023|
| Download of Hall tickets from website|
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 2,500/-||27-06-2023|
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||07-07-2023|
| Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2023 Examination|
|Forenoon (FN) : 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
Afternoon (AN) : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||14-07-2023 (FN & AN)|
|Engineering (E)||18-07-2023 (FN & AN)|
19-07-2023 (FN & AN)
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the conducting authority.
Important Points Regarding AP EAPCET 2023 Entrance Dates
The dates have been released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education. Some general information about the exam is given below. Read them carefully to clarify all the doubts regarding the dates of the exam.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) will conduct the AP EAPCET 2023 on behalf of APSCHE.
- Moreover, Andhra Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam will be online only.
- AP EAPCET 2023 application form can be filled from the 3rd week of February 2023.
- Candidates can fill the form with the late fee amount until the 3rd week of April 2023.
- The exam will be conducted in the 3rd and 4th week of April 2023.
- Further, the answer key will publish in the last week of April 2023 and candidates can challenge the answer key till the 1st week of May 2023.
- Finally, the result declaration will happen in2nd week of May 2023.
- Moreover, the entrance exam will be in English/Telegu.
AP EAPCET 2023 Exam Details
The AP EAPCET Exam Pattern details are given below:
- Mode: The examination would be held in online mode.
- Session: It would be held in two sessions, i.e. 10 AM - 1 PM & 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in two languages English & Telugu.
- Duration: The exam duration would be 3 hours(180 Min).
- Number of Questions: A total of 160 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) would be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.