AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card will be released online on 18 September 2020 on the official website by the APSCHE(Andhra University, Visakhapatnam). AP PGECET 2020 exam is a state level examination which is organized to offer admission to the Master's Course in Engineering & Pharmacy. Candidates who filled the AP PGECET 2020 application form correct and properly will get their admit card. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the AP PGECET admit card 2020.
- AP PGECET 2020 hall ticket is to be released on 18 September 2020.
AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important AP PGECET 2020 admit card dates in the given table below:
|Admit Card Available||18 September 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Exam Date||28, 29 & 30 September 2020|
AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card
The candidate makes sure to check all instructions for the AP PGECET admit card 2020 which are given in the list below:
- The AP PGECET admit card will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- Candidates must log in with the registered ID and password to generate the AP PGECET hall ticket.
- Candidates make ensure to carry the print out of the AP PGECET 2020 hall ticket at the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised to carry at least one ID proof along with the hardcopy of theAP PGECET admit card.
- Applicants must come 30 mins early before the examination time at the AP PGECET 2020 exam centers for the entry and the admit card verification.
Documents Required to Take at the AP PGECET 2020 Examination Hall
All the applicants must carry all the listed documents at the AP PGECET 2020 examination hall which are given below:
- The hardcopy of the AP PGECET exam 2020 admit card.
- ID proof like aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport.
- A passport size post same as uploaded on the AP PGECET application form 2020.
How to AP PGECET Admit Card Download 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the AP PGECET admit card 2020 which are described below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the APSCHE official website to download the AP PGECET 2020 exam hall ticket.
- Step 2: Click on the Admit card link.
- Step 3: Login on the website by entering the registration number, dob to generate AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card.
- Step 4: After login on the page, the AP PGECET admit card will appear on the window screen
- Step 5: Download the PDF of the AP PGECET admit card and takeout the print of the admit card to attend the AP PGECET 2020 examination.
Details in AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card
The details which will appear on the AP PGECET 2020 admit card are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll number
- Exam Date
- Date of Birth
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Venue
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Important instructions about the Examination
Things Not To Carry In The AP PGECET 2020 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the PGECET 2020 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats, etc.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
Note: If any candidates caught with anything from the above list on the AP PGECET 2020 exam day may lead to cancellation of the candidate's exam.
AP PGECET 2020 Result
AP PGECET result 2020 will be announced online on the official website. The scorecard will be released after the release of the PGECET answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for the AP PGECET admission process. All the candidate must take their required original documents along with them for verification.