AP PGECET 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 15 June 2020 due to COVID-19 lockdown. The candidates can apply online on the web portal fo the exam itself. The exam is organised for candidates who wish to get into various postgraduate engineering and pharmacy courses at various colleges/institutions located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can also get admissions based on their Gate and other qualifying examinations. The exam is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Aspirants can find detailed information about the AP PGECET 2020 Registration form from the below article.
- AP PGECET Application form 2020 has started from 09 March 2020.
- The last date to apply for AP PGECET 2020 is 15 June 2020 without the late fee.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important Application dates regarding the AP PGECET 2020 are as follows:
Registration Dates for AP PGECET 2020
Application form availability
09 March 2020
Submission of application form
17 April 2020 15 June 2020
Submission of the application form (with late fee + 500)
10-12 April 2020 05 July 2020
Submission of the application form (with late fee + 1000)
13-15 April 2020 16 July 2020
Submission of the application form (with late fee + 2000)
16-18 April 2020 25 July 2020
Application Correction Window
10-19 April 2020
AP PGECET Exam date
02-04 May 2020
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
The Application form is available by online mode at the official website of respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about AP PGECET-2020 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2020?
Candidates must follow the given steps to fill the AP PGECET 2020 Application Form online:
- Click here to apply for --> AP ECET 2020.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” tab.
The AP PGECET 2020 Application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via choosing nearest AP Online Centre by cash. Application fee for various courses is given below:
- An extra processing fee of Rs. 29.50 will be charged for every transaction.
Registration Fee for AP PGECET 2020
The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
3- Filling Application form
- Login to your account.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
- Then enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
Details to be filled in AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
The applicants will have to fill in the following details:
- Qualifying examination degree
- SSC or 10th class hall ticket number
- School name
- Caste category-Meeseva Certificate number
- Income certificate-Meeseva certificate number
- Aadhar Card Number
4- Choose test centres
Choose the exam centre of your preference.
Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature as per the prescribed format given below:
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct. The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use. It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Correction
The applicants must fill the form correctly with all correct information. The competent authority will provide the correction opportunity for some information only.
- If the applicants wish to change any detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window.
- After this correction window, no requests for correction will be considered.