AP PGECET 2024 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of March 2024. The exam is organized for candidates who wish to get into various postgraduate engineering and pharmacy courses at various colleges/institutions located in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can also get admissions based on their Gate and other qualifying examinations. The SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY conducts the exam on behalf of APSCHE. Aspirants can find detailed information about the AP PGECET 2024 Application form from the below article.
The AP PGECET 2024 application form will be released in the third week of March 2024. The application form will be available online only through the official website of the Sri Venkateswara University (SVU).
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Learn about the AP PGECET 2024 application form, including the dates, how to apply, and the correction facility. Apply online now!
- The AP PGECET 2024 application form is for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. The AP PGECET is a state-level entrance exam for admission to postgraduate engineering courses in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Common Entrance Test will be a computer-based test (CBT). The exam will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with each question carrying 2 marks. The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The CET will be conducted in two languages: Telugu and English. Candidates can choose the language of their preference while filling the application form.
- The Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a very important exam for those who want to pursue postgraduate engineering courses in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are planning to appear for the exam should start preparing early.
AP PGECET 2024 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination to avoid chaos. The important Application dates regarding the AP PGECET 2024 are as follows:
Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) Dates
|Release of Application Form||First week of March 2024|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||Third week of April 2024|
|Correction Window||Fourth week of April 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||First week of June 2024|
|Examination Date||Second week of June 2024|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of June 2024|
|Counselling||Fourth week of June 2024 to Third week of July 2024|
AP PGECET 2024 Application Form
The Application form will be available online mode by the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about AP PGECET-2024 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2024?
Candidates must follow the given steps to fill the AP PGECET 2024 Application Form online:
- Click here to apply for --> AP PGECET 2024
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” tab.
The AP PGECET 2024 Application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or offline mode via choosing the nearest AP Online Centre by cash. Application fee for various courses is given below:
- An extra processing fee of Rs. 29.50 will be charged for every transaction.
Registration Fee for AP PGECET 2024
The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
3- Filling Application form
- Login to your account.
- Click “Fill Application Form.”
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit.”
- Then enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill in all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save.”
Details to be filled in AP PGECET 2024 Application Form
The applicants will have to fill in the following details:
- Qualifying examination degree
- SSC or 10th class hall ticket number
- School name
- Caste category-Meeseva Certificate number
- Income certificate-Meeseva certificate number
- Aadhar Card Number
4- Choose test centers
Choose the exam center of your preference.
Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature as per the prescribed format given below:
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct. The last step is to take the printout of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of the application form for future use. It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
AP PGECET 2024 Application Correction
The applicants must fill the form correctly with all correct information. The competent authority will provide the correction opportunity for some information only.
- If the applicants wish to change any detail, He/she can do so during the application correction window.
- After this correction window, no requests for correction will be considered.
Sure, here is a table of dos and don'ts for the AP PGECET 2024 application form:
Dos & Donts
|Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.||Fill in the application form in haste.|
|Fill in all the required details correctly.||Leave any of the required details blank.|
|Upload clear scanned copies of the required documents.||Upload blurry or unclear scanned copies of the required documents.|
|Pay the application fee in full.||Pay the application fee partially or not at all.|
|Submit the application form on or before the last date.||Submit the application form after the last date.|