AP SBTET 2023 Application Form will be released by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education. AP SBTET examination is conducted for admissions into engineering and non-engineering courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Admissions into various polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh are done through AP SBTET exam. Candidates interested to apply for the examination must be clear about the details of the examination such as the application form, eligibility criteria, etc. The article further gives details about the application form of AP SBTET 2023.
AP SBTET 2023 Application Form Dates
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education
|Application Form Date||to be announced|
|Last Date of Examination||to be announced|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
AP SBTET 2023 Application Form
A few details regarding the APSBTET 2023 application form must be noted by the candidate while filling the application form:
- All the details filled by the candidates must be authentic and in sync with the tenth certificates.
- While filling in the name of the candidate in the application form, one letter per box must be written.
- The name of the candidate must be exactly the same as the one on their SSC certificate.
- Before submitting the form, it must be duly attested by the parent/ guardian of the candidate.
- The photograph and signature being attached must be safe from damage.
- Crumpled or stapled/damaged scanned copies of photograph and signature shall be rejected.
- All the details must be verified by the candidate before making the payment.
- The candidates have to make the payment using the methods mentioned above only. Others shall not work.
- All the eligibility criteria must be checked well in advance.
- The applicants must keep ready the documents required for filling the application form.
- Editing the application form is not possible, hence, all the details must be filled very carefully.
Procedure to Fill AP SBTET 2023 Application Form
The application form of AP SBTET 2023 will be available only in the online format. The candidates have to follow the following step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
- The candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.sbtetap.gov.in.
- Select the option ‘online application form’
- The candidates have to enter the details of their 10th hall ticket and date of birth.
- This will redirect to the application form page.
Filling the application form:
- The candidates have to fill in their personal details.
- Name of the candidate must be filled as per class 10th records.
- Details like date of birth, father’s name, district, etc. must be given as per records.
- Choice of exam center of the candidate must be filled.
- The category of the candidate must be duly filled.
- After all the details are filled, the candidates have to sign a declaration.
Uploading the documents:
- The scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph and signature must be uploaded.
- The photograph must not be stapled or damaged in any form.
- After the completion of form filling, the candidates must pay the fee.
- Applications with which fee payment has been done are only considered as applied.
- The candidates have to reach out to the nearest meeseva/ payment gateway/helpline etc. to complete the payment process.
- After payment is completed, the candidates can download the admit card that appears on the website.
The application fee for candidates applying to APSBTET 2023 is Rs.400 irrespective of the category.