AP SBTET 2020 Exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19. This exam is conducted by the SBTET, Andhra Pradesh. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, SBTET (State Board of Technical Education and Training) is a one-year certificate course in industrial safety which is affiliated to State Board of Technical Education and Training: Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. The Courses are Approved by the Inspector of Factories. It is a state-level examination conducted once a year. The candidates interested to apply for AP SBTET must be clear about the eligibility criteria, admission procedure, application form and other details beforehand. The article gives details about the AP SBTET examination in detail.
- AP SBTET exam date 2020 has been postponed due to Corona Virus and new dates has not been announced by the authority yet.
AP SBTET 2020 Admit Card
The APSBTET Admit card 2020 must be carried by the candidates on the day of examination. A few details about the AP SBTET hall ticket 2020 are as below:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website via online mode.
- The admit card shall be available in the online format only.
- The admit card can be downloaded immediately after the final submission of the application form and fee payment.
- All the details such as details of SSC or equivalent admit card, details of qualifying exam, etc. must be entered carefully.
- Candidates who do not take their AP SBTET hall ticket 2020 to the examination hall shall not be permitted to write the examination.
AP SBTET 2020 Application Form
The AP SBTET application form 2020 has been released in the online mode on the official website. Candidates have to visit the official website for APSBTET application form 2020. The procedure to fill the application form is as below:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of AP SBTET.
- The candidates have to register and fill in their details without errors in AP SBTET student portal.
- After the entering of details is completed, the candidates have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After the AP SBTET application form is filled, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- AP SBTET 2020 online fee payment can be done through Meesava/payment gateway /internet banking/ helpline centre.
- The candidates have to take a print out of the filled AP SBTET 2020 application form.
AP SBTET 2020 Application Fees
AP SBTET 2020 exam fee will be Rs. 350. It can be paid using the above-mentioned payment methods before SBTET exam fee last date. Other methods for the payment of AP SBTET exam 2020 application fee are not available.
AP SBTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates interested to apply for the APSBTET 2020 must satisfy the eligibility. Candidates failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Nationality: The applying candidates must be Indian citizens only. Candidates of other nationality shall not be allowed for the examination.
- State of nativity: The candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
- Age: There is no limit on the applying candidate’s age for AP SBTET.
- Educational Eligibility: The candidates must have cleared SSC or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Percentage requirement: The candidates must have cleared the SSC or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 35% marks.
AP SBTET 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to be clear about the exam pattern to ease the process of attempting the examination.
- Mode of examination: The exam shall be conducted in the offline mode only i.e. it will be a pen and paper-based examination.
- Duration of the Examination: The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions shall be of multiple-choice-type i.e. MCQ.
- Number of questions: There shall be a total of 120 questions.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer shall be awarded 1 mark and a wrong answer shall be awarded zero marks. There is no negative marking.
Subject wise division of questions is as follows:
AP SBTET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for APSBTET 2020 will be from the class 9th and 10th syllabus of Andhra Pradesh state board. The syllabus shall be prescribed by the state board of technical education and training. The subject wise syllabus for AP SBTET 2020 is as below:
- Physics: Units & dimensions, work, power and energy, elements of vectors, kinematics & friction, reflection of light etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, chemical bonding, solutions, fuels, acids and bases, environmental chemistry etc.
- Mathematics: Number system, algebra, trigonometry, sets, mensuration, probability etc.
AP SBTET 2020 Result
Candidates can check the AP SBTET result 2020 details through the below given points:
- Candidates ca check the result on the official website of AP SBTET.
- The candidates appearing for AP SBTET 2020 can check their result on the official website.
- The OMR sheets marked by the candidate also shall be displayed on the website.
- The ranks will be assigned based on the marks obtained.
- Candidates can check their score through the result.
AP SBTET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the results, the web counselling procedure shall begin. The candidates have to get their certificates verified first and then fill choices. The allotments shall be based on ranks and number of seats available in a particular college.
The documents required for the counselling are:
- SSC Marks sheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC Marks sheet & Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer & Category Certificates
AP SBTET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of AP SBTET 2020 through below table-
AP SBTET Highlights
|Exam Name||AB SBTET|
|Conducting body||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Exam purpose||One year certificate course in industrial safety|
The Director of Public Instruction (D.P.I.) used to head the Technical Education also at the time of formation of Andhra Pradesh. To help speed up the process of development of Technical Education, a Board in the name and style of "STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING" was created vide G.O.Ms.No.371 Edn-dated 26.2.1957.