Assam PAT 2022 Application Form will be released on 20 May 2022 and the last date to fill the application form 20 August for MOM. Assam PAT is conducted once in a year to offer admission in Polytechnic Diploma Courses at the various institutes/colleges in the state of Assam. ASSAM PAT is also known as Assam Polytechnic Admission Test. It is a state-level exam that will be conducted by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam. Interested candidates are applying for the examination may go through the complete article which is given below:
Assam PAT 2022 Application Form Dates
To avoid the last-minute hassle, candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination and important notifications. The important dates regarding the Assam PAT 2022 Application Form are as follows:
|Exam Events||Dates for PAT 2022|
|Start of online registration||20 May 2022|
|Last date to apply||10 August 2022|
|Assam PAT 2022 Exam Date||22 August 2022|
Note: Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
Assam PAT 2022 Application Form
The following are some important points that should be kept in mind while filling the application form:
- The examination application form will be available at the official website on the respective authority. The candidates can fill the form in online mode.
- The aspirants should check the eligibility criteria of the examination, if not found eligible, the application may be rejected.
- Candidates must read all the information and guidelines very carefully. For further assistance, one can go through this article.
- The dates should be taken care of in order not to miss the application form availability and the rest of the important notifications.
- The fee of application should be checked beforehand and credit/debit cards should be kept nearby to avoid delay in the application process.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and all other mark sheets/documents should be kept carefully.
- Bank details and credit/debit cards should be kept nearby.
- Fill the application form very carefully. Avoid making any kind of mistake as there is no application correction window.
- Once successfully submitted, the application cannot be withdrawn and the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Documents required to fill Assam PAT 2022 Application Form
Here is a list of documents candidates must keep filling the Assam PAT 2022 Application Form:
- Marksheet of Class 10th.
- Marksheet of Class 12th.
- Scanned copy of candidates' photographs.
- Scanned copy of candidates' signatures.
- Aadhar Card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
Assam PAT 2022 Application Fee
Assam PAT 2022 Application Fee can be paid through payment gateway mode or Challan from any branch of State Bank of India.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in Online and Offline mode.
- Online mode: In online mode applicants can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline mode: In offline mode, fees can be paid at any branch of SBI via Challan.
Assam PAT 2022 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 500/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 500/-|
- The "State Bank Collect" step is the last step of the application and it is required to be completed for a successful application process.
- Payment received shall be updated in the applicant login after receiving payment confirmation from the Bankside usually within 5 to 7 working days.
How to fill Assam PAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for Assam PAT 2022 Application Form.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Assam PAT 2022.
- Applicants can fill the application form only in online mode, other modes will not be acceptable.
- Candidates can click on "Click here to Apply".
- After clicking, the Assam PAT 2020 Application Form will appear.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill in their Personal, Academic, and Qualification details
- All the candidates must fill all the given fields.
- Candidates' personal details such as Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Father's Name, Mother's Name must be filled in the application form.
- Contact details such as valid Email-ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Qualification details such as Class 10th marks, 12th class, and highest qualification details must be filled in the form.
- After completing all the details candidates need to move on to uploading documents.
Step-3: Uploading documents
In this figure, applicants must have to upload their properly scanned signatures and photographs.
Assam PAT 2022 Documents
|Size||less than 100 KB|| less than 100 KB|
Must follow the given Instruction:
- The candidate's image should be properly scanned and its size is not more than 100 KB.
- The candidate's signature size is not more than 100 KB.
- Applicant's signature and Images must be in JPG format.
- No group photos are allowed.
- Signature done in a capital letter will not be accepted.
Step-4: Unique Application Number
After completing all the details the Unique Application Number will be generated for the candidates.
- Once the application form is saved, read the application form carefully, and click on next.
- The next step of the application form is the Payment Portal of "State Bank Collect".
- And candidates will be asked to enter a few details which are given below:
- Application Number
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Physically Challenged (if happened)
- Belongs to Moran Community
- Belongs to Tea Garden/Ex.TGL Community
- Examination Centre
Step-5: Fee payment
After completing all the details in the application form, applicants can pay the application fee in Online mode or Offline mode.
- The application fee for all the category candidates is Rs 500/-.
- Online fees can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline fee payment can be made at any branch of SBI by printing and generating Bank Challan and deposit the fee amount at any nearby State Bank of India Branch.
- Take out the printout of the receipt of State Bank Collect for future reference.
- State Bank Collect is the last step of the application form and it is mandatory to complete the registration process.
There is no correction window for Assam PAT 2022
Application Form. Once the application is submitted, it will not be modified and corrected. And those candidates who have successfully registered themselves can check the status at any time by using the Applicant Login Area.