Assam PAT 2023 Counselling will start after the result declaration. Counselling and seat allotment for Assam Polytechnic will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who will appear in the exam and will qualify for the exam must take part in the counselling process for admission to Assam Polytechnics. Get here complete details of Assam PAT Counselling 2023 such as procedure, dates, documents required and seat allotment.
The Assam PAT 2023 last date to apply is May 5, and the test is scheduled to be held on June 18, 2023.
Assam PAT 2023 Counselling Dates
Candidates who will qualify Assam PAT 2023 Entrance Exam as per the announced Result are eligible for counselling for admission to the various diploma courses. The candidate can check the important dates pertaining to Assam PAT Counselling from the schedule provided below.
Assam PAT Counselling
|Result Declaration||July 2023|
|1st Round Counselling||August 2023|
Candidates will be able to check the Assam Polytechnic Counselling details from the official website.
Documents Required for Assam PAT 2023 Counselling
All candidates must bring the following documents in original with them for the Assam Polytechnic PAT counselling.
- PAT Admit card 2023
- PAT Scorecard 2023
- Mark sheets, & Passed Certificate of 10th standard
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- All the relevant certificates. All the Photostat copies of the documents are to be self-attested.
- Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC, Moran Community candidates.
- One copy of recent passport size photograph as used in the application form
Assam PAT 2023 Admission Procedure
An Interview will be held centrally to select the candidates provisionally for admission into the Polytechnics of Assam. The date and venue will be published along with the result of the Polytechnic Admission Test. Choice of Polytechnic and branch of Engineering of a candidate will be determined on the basis of merit of the admission test at the time of the interview. Final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of N.C.C and Sports shall be made by a Selection Board.
- The allotments status will be uploaded on the portal. If a candidate will not provide sufficient options of branches & Institutions, he/she will be alloted available branch at that time.
- The candidate must submit the acceptance letter to receive the final allotment.
- Those who will accept the admission offer will only be considered for further up-gradation of his choice & branch in the subsequent round of counselling.
List of Colleges / Institutes
Admission will be done into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India) / Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar.
- Assam Engineering Institute
- Assam Textile Institute
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic
- Barpeta Polytechnic
- Baksa Polytechnic
- Silchar Polytechnic
- Sonitpur Polytechnic
- Tinsukia Polytechnic
- Morigaon Polytechnic
- Udalguri Polytechnic
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
- Diphu Polytechnic
- Dhemaji Polytechnic
- Golaghat Polytechnic
- Goalpara Polytechnic
- Karimganj Polytechnic
- Kamrup Polytechnic
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic
- Nowgong Polytechnic
- Nalbari Polytechnic
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic
- Residential Girls’ Polytechnic
- Sivasagar Polytechnic
- HRH the PoW Institute of Engg. & Tech, Jorhat