BFUHS PMNET 2020 will be conducted by Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) to enrol the eligible candidates in M.Sc. Nursing course. It is also known as Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test. This exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates who are willing to appear in this exam must fill the application form on or before the last date. Those candidates who has completed B.Sc/ Post B.Sc in Nursing are eligible to apply. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about BFUHS PMNET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Application Form
Application Form of Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2020 will be made available on the official website.
- Candidate must read the instruction given on prospectus carefully before applying.
- After filling the application form candidate will receive a registration number and password at registered email.
- Registration no and password is necessary for further process.
- Candidate can log in to upload photographs, edit application form or change password.
- Multiple application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
- After applying, the candidate should have to deposit the requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after applying online at the University website.
- The fee will not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
- Candidate must upload all the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the Application form for further process.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Application Fee
Application fee for General Category is Rs 3000/- (Rs.1500/- for SC categories only) + GST @ 18% be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form generated after successful filling of online application form for admission on University website.
- Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted in any circumstance.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidate must check their BFUHS PMNET 2020 eligibility Criteria before applying for BFUHS PMNET entrance exam.
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Punjab. The resident status of Punjab state shall be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
- An applicant should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks from BFUHS, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed above in this para, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University. In case a candidate passed the qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study centre must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi.
- Should have atleast one year of work experience at the time of joining of the course in Bed Side Nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admit Card
PMNET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be issued to that applicant who will deposit the fee in Bank by due date and time.
- The candidate will be able to download their Hall Ticket for the exam, from the official website.
- The applicant has to log in through their Registration No. & Password provided by the authority to download their admit card.
- The Admit Card must be brought to the exam centre without which the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam.
- PMNET 2020 Admit Card will not be sent by post to the candidate.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Exam Pattern
Given below the BFUHS PMNET 2020 Exam Pattern:
PMNET 2020 Paper Pattern
|Total No. of questions||200|
|Type of questions||multiple-choice questions (MCQs)|
(+4) for every right answer
There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
Given below the distribution of marks subjects wise:
Distribution of marks section-wise of BFUHS PMNET 2020
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Result
The authority will release the BFUHS PMNET 2020 Result on the official website of the university. The University will not issue the result card to the candidate appearing in MSc nursing Entrance Test. The result can only be seen on the official website of the university.
Tie Breaker Rule
In case the candidates secure equal marks then the tie-breaker rule will be followed as:
- Firstly the candidate having higher percentage calculated up to 3 decimals.
- Candidate having higher percentage calculated up to 3 decimals in B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate older in age.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Counselling
BFUHS PMNET 2020 counselling will be held after the result declaration. A candidate who will appear in PMNET-2020 for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses their counselling session will be held at University College of Nursing, Faridkot as per the schedule.
- The aspirant who are not resident of Punjab as per Punjab Govt. notification will be considered after exhausting Punjab Resident Candidates.
- Six-month fee from the selected candidates will be collected on the spot at the venue of counselling in the form of DD favouring Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding BFUHS PMNET 2020.
|Exam Name||BFUHS PMNET 2020 (Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences|
|BFUHS PMNET Official Website||http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/|
|Purpose of exam||To offer admission in various M.Sc. Nursing course|
Stay connected for more updates regarding BFUHS PMNET 2020.
Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences
The University was established at Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature (Punjab Act No. 18 of 1998) in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar, (1173 1265 A.D.) in 1998 for purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It is not only affiliating and examining body but also a teaching and research centre in the health sciences. It is expected to play a vital role in improving the standards of medical and health education in the state and in conducting relevant research in all
aspects of health sciences, basic as well as applied, which ultimately will ameliorate the health standards of the people of Punjab.