BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admit Card is expected to be released in the month of July/August after the successful submission of the application form online on the official website of the Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences. Those who will submit the online admission application form for PMNET 2020 without rejection only they will be issued their admit card. Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test is organized at the university level. Those who are seeking admission for M.Sc Nursing in BFUHS can read the complete article below to know more about BFUHS PMNET Admit Card 2020.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 schedule below in the given table:
PMNET Hall Ticket 2020 Dates
|Issue of Admit Card||First Week of Aug 2020|
|PMNET 2020 exam date||First Week of Aug 2020|
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can check a few basic information about BFUHS PMNET 2020 admit card below in the given points:
- The authority will release the entrance test admit card online on the official website only.
- Applicants will have to download the same from there itself.
- Admit Card/Roll Numbers will be issued only to those candidates who will deposit the fee in Bank by due date and time.
- After downloading the hall ticket must get the printout of it & retain it untill the admission process gets over.
- It is must to carry the admit card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, in the examination hall as without it entry will not be given.
Documents needed to take in PMNET 2020 Exam Hall
Applicants must carry below-mentioned documents in the PMNET 2020 entrance exam hall for verification purpose:
- A hard copy of the PMNET 2020 admit card
- 2-3 Passport size photograph(same on the application form)
- Identity proof like
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter Id card
How to download BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates who have applied for the exam successfully will only be able to download their admit card of the exam. In order to download the PMNET 2020 admit card the applicants need to follow the given steps:
Step 1 - Visit the official website or click on the link provided here on the page.
Step 2 - After the applicants will need to login for the admit card.
Step 3 - Enter the Registration number and password to download the PMNET 2020 admit card.
Step 4 - A new window will open with the hall ticket. Download the same & get the printout of it for all further purposes.
Things not to carry in the BFUHS PMNET 2020 Exam Hall
Applicants must not carry below-mentioned things in the exam hall if found will be punished & also any serious action can be taken.
- A candidate will not be allowed to take any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material.
- Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculators
- Cellular phones, pagers or any other electronic devices
Basic Instructions to be followed for BFUHS PMNET 2020
Below are the list of a few vital instructions which are to be followed for PMNET 2020:
- Candidates are required to reach the test centre at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- A seat with the Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate, they must find out and occupy their allotted seats after consulting the seating plan.
- Applicants will be allowed to go outside the exam hall only after the completion of the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall after handing over their Question Booklets and the OMR Response Sheets to the invigilator.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks, toffees, chocolates etc. are not allowed to be taken during the examination.
- If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, then his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offence.
Applicants can check BFUHS PMNET 2020 Result here.
The above information has been provided based on the previous year's Information brochure, once current year's prospectus will be released changes will be updated here on the page.