BFUHS PMNET 2021 Application Form will be released in October 2021 tentatively by the Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences. The candidates can apply online only. Only one application form is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one form is liable to be rejected. After filling the details online, the candidate should have to deposit the requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using the specified Bank Challan Form. Applicants can go through the complete article to know more about the BFUHS PMNET Application form 2021.
BFUHS PMNET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the availability of the BFHUS PMNET 2021 application form from the schedule provided below.
PMNET Application Form Schedule 2021
|Releasing of application forms ||October 2021|
|Last Date for applying online including NRI candidates||October 2021|
|Last date for deposition of application fee of Rs. 5000/-(2500/- for SC) + GST as per rules through online payment gateway available on the university website||October 2021|
|Correction after locking the online application form (Correction Fee Rs. 500/-)||October 2021|
BFUHS PMNET 2021 Application Form
Before applying for the PMNET 2021 the candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility requirements. The candidates must keep in mind the below-mentioned instruction while filling the BFUHS PMNET 2021 application form:
- Candidates are advised to read both Part-I and Part-II of the prospectus carefully before filling and submitting the online admission application form.
- The candidates must fill the form online on the official website of the authorized body.
- Applicants must give their relevant information only like valid email id & contact number.
- An error in the filling of the Online Admission application form may result in rejection of such an Application Form.
- Corrections in the form will not be permitted after the specified date. Therefore applicants are advised to fill the admission application form carefully such as category code, date of birth, etc.
- After filling out the online admission application form, a Registration number and Password will be sent to the registered mail id & SMS on contact number, both should be noted down & should be kept safely.
- Once the form is filled candidates are advised to keep photocopies of the printout of online Admission
form and copy of the Bank Challan Form till the admission process is not over.
How to Apply for BFHUS PMNET 2021?
Applicants can follow the below steps to apply for PMNET 2021:
Step 1 - Registration
- The candidates will have to visit the official website & find the link given to apply for PMNET.
- Click on the same & fill the details of the basic details & get the registration done to complete the form filling process.
- The aspirants will have to fill in other details like academic details, professional experience, etc.
- Submit the above details.
Step 2 - Upload Photograph
- To upload the photograph a candidate will be needed to log in by entering his/her Registration No and Password.
- The size of the photograph should not be more than 20KB.
Step 3 - PMNET 2021 Application Fee
The fee details can be checked below:
BFUHS PMNET 2021 Admission form fee
|General Category||Rs 5000/-|
|SC categories only)||Rs 2500/-|
Fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
Mode of Payment - Aspirants will have to above fee + GST @ 18% in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form generated after successful filling of online admission application form on University website.
Step 4 - Printout of Online Application Form
- To get the printout of the online application form locking the same is a must.
- Once the application will be locked it can not be opened again to edit.
Insofar, official details of BFUHS PMNET(M.Sc Nursing) 2021 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year's brochure. As soon as the information brochure releases, details will be updated here.