BFUHS PMNET 2020 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of July 2020 on the official website of the Baba Faridabad University of Health Sciences. The candidates can apply online on the university web portal only. Only one application form is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one form is liable to be rejected. After filling the details online, the candidate should have to deposit the requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form. Applicants can go through the complete article to know more about the BFUHS PMNET Application form 2020.
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the availability of BFHUS PMNET 2020 application form from the schedule provided below.
PMNET Application Form Schedule 2020
|Application form filling process start date||Second week of July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the form||First Week of Aug 2020|
|Last Date for deposition of application fee||First Week of Aug 2020|
|Date of Correction fee to be deposited after locking the online application form||First Week of Aug 2020|
|PMNET 2020 exam date||Second week of August 2020|
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Application Form
Before applying for the PMNET 2020 the candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility requirements. The candidates must keep in mind below-mentioned instruction while filling the BFUHS PMNET 2020 application form:
- Candidates are advised to read both Part-I and Part-II of the prospectus carefully before filling and submitting the online admission application form.
- The candidates must fill the form online on the official website of the authorised body.
- Applicants must give their relevant information only like valid email id & contact number.
- An error in the filling of Online Admission application form may result in rejection of such an Application Form.
- Corrections in the form will not be permitted after the specified date. Therefore applicants are advised to fill the admission application form carefully such as category code, date of birth etc.
- After filling of online admission application form, a Registration number and Password will be sent to the registered mail id & SMS on contact number, both should be noted down & should be kept safely.
- Once the form is filled candidates are advised to keep photocopies of the printout of online Admission
form and copy of Bank Challan Form till the admission process is not over.
How to Apply for BFHUS PMNET 2020?
Applicants can follow below steps to apply for PMNET 2020:
Step 1 - Registration
- The candidates will have to visit the official website & find the link given to apply for PMNET.
- Click on the same & fill the details of the basic details & get the registration done to complete the form filling process.
- The aspirants will have to fill other details like academic details, professional experience, etc.
- Submit the above details.
Step 2 - Upload Photograph
- To upload the photograph a candidate will be needed to log in by entering his/her Registration No and Password.
- The size of the photograph should not be more than 20KB.
Step 3 - PMNET 2020 Application Fee
The fee details can be checked below:
BFUHS PMNET 2020 Admission form fee
|General Category||Rs 5000/-|
|SC categories only)||Rs 2500/-|
Fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
Mode of Payment - Aspirants will have to above fee + GST @ 18% in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form generated after successful filling of online admission application form on University website.
Step 4 - Printout of Online Application Form
- To get the printout of online application form locking the same is a must.
- Once application will be locked it can not be opened again to edit.
Insofar, official details of BFUHS PMNET(M.Sc Nursing) 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.