BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form will be available soon. BHU B.Sc Nursing exam is conducted by Banaras Hindu University(BHU) to offer admission in B.Sc in Nursing course to the eligible candidates. The BHU BSc Nursing 2021 application form will be invited by the Institute Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU). BHU BSc Application Form will be available in the online form. Candidates must go through the below-mentioned article to know more about BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Process.
BHU B.SC Nursing 2021 Application Date
Candidates check the all-important dates related BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance exam given below:
|Application Form release
|to be announce
|Last date to apply
|to be announce
|to be announce
BHU B.SC Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the Registration:
- Candidates could apply for exam via Online mode only at the official website.
- The application form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. So, no offline forms for JIPMAT 2021 are available.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- BHU B.Sc 2021 Application Form can be corrected through Online mode only.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id, and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph. Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Details Required for BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to provide the following details while filling the application form and should keep the information ready beforehand in order to submit the application successfully and quickly. A list of the details is mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name (If Applicable)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Gender of the candidate
- PWD status
- Category (SC/T/OBC)
- Blood Group
- Address with Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Distance of your residence from BHU
- Monthly Income of Family
- Class 10 passing certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12 passing certificate and mark sheet
BHU B.SC Nursing 2021 Application Fees
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/PAYTM.
- Candidates must take at least four printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
The JIPMAT Application Fee for aspirants belonging to different categories is stated in the table below:
How to apply for BHU B.SC Nursing 2021?
The candidates can refer to the steps given below to fill the application form for JIPMAT 2021 below :
There are certain steps that the candidates have to follow to get registered. The steps are given below:
- For filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves.
- After that, candidates have to click on the "Fill Application Form."
- Click on the Appy Now link.
- Instructions page will open, here candidates have to download the information brochure by clicking on the "Information Bulletin" button then only candidates will be allowed to proceed.
- After downloading the brochure, click on the "Proceed To Apply Online."
- The registration form page will appear in this step, and candidates have to fill in the required details and click on the "Submit" button.
2: Fill Up Application Form
After entering the above details, an application form page will appear in which candidates have to enter details in various sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their personal details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details of the examination they want to apply for. They have to fill in certain details like:
- Examination Name (JRF or Assistant Professor).
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here, candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Post Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialization, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up the application form. Candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question. After this, click on the "Next" button.
3: Uploading of Documents
After filling in all the necessary details, candidates have to upload the required documents like a scanned copy of photographs, signatures, certificates, etc.
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment.