Bihar DCECE 2020 Result will be released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) on its official website after the successful conduction of the entrance exam. The scorecard will have the details of the exam and the candidates will be able to download the same by entering the login credentials like roll number and DOB. Those who will qualify the Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination will be called for the counselling. The exam will be conducted to enrol the eligible candidates for a Part-time four years Polytechnic Engg courses. Aspirants can read the article below to know the complete details about the DCECE result.
Bihar DCECE 2020 Result Date
The rank card for the DCECE 2020 will be released separately for all courses PE / PPE / PMD / PM courses. Check the schedule for declaration of DCECE 2020 Result from the table below.
Bihar DCECE 2020 Result Date
|DCECE Result 2020 date||Last week of July 2020|
|Date of DCECE(PE and PPE) exam||Third week of June 2020|
|Date of DCECE exam for PM and PMD||Third week of June 2020|
The exact dates will be notified on the page hence, stay connected to know the same.
Bihar DCECE 2020 Result
The Bihar DCECE 2020 result is expected to be declared in July 2020 on the official website. The detailed information for the Bihar Polytechnic 2020 result is mentioned below:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam.
- The authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post. Hence, they will have to download the Rank card from the official website.
- The rank card will have the details like name, exam name, marks scored, fail or pass status, etc.
DCECE 2020 Merit List
BCECEB will release the merit list for DCECE 2020 based on the marks and ranks scored by the candidates in the examination. Merit list have the rank of the candidates according to which seats to be allotted to them by BCECEB. In case of candidates will have same marks, then the inter-se-merit rule will be applied & accordingly rank will be given. Candidates make sure that they will be no re-evaluating or re-totalling of the result, such request will not be entertained by the BCECEB under any circumstances.
DCECE 2020 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case, two or more candidates will obtain an equal score in the DCECE 2020 exam, then in such a case, their tie is resolved by simply applying the following rules:
For PM/PPE exam -
- Firstly, Mathematics marks will be considered, hence applicant who will have more marks in Maths will be given priority.
- If the tie continues then Physics marks will be given priority.
- Lastly, age will be considered, the older candidate will be considered over a younger one.
For PE exam -
- Biology marks will be considered.
- If the tie continues then, marks of Chemistry will be prioritized.
- Lastly, the senior aspirant will be given a priority.
PE (Intermediate Level) -
- In such a case firstly, marks of General Science will be considered.
- If the tie continues then, Quantitative Aptitude marks will be considered.
- If still a tie exists, then the age factor will be considered, the applicant who will be senior in age will be given a prority.
How to Download DCECE 2020 Rank Card?
The rank card for DCECE 2020 will be released online on the (BCECEB) portal. No hard copy of the rank card will be sent to the applicants via post. To download the scorecard/rank card of DCECE, below steps have to be followed:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the board.
Step 2: Click on the exam name from the list of the exams.
Step 3: Then click on the Result link.
Step 4: Enter the details like roll number and date of birth.
Step 5: On submitting the details the rank card will be visible to the applicants.
Step 6: Download the same and get the printout of it for the admission process.
DCECE 2020 Counselling
All the candidates who appeared in DCECE 2020 and cleared the entrance exam, will be able to attend the counselling of DCECE. The candidates have to report on the specified venue at the time of counselling with appropriate documents for the verification. After counselling, the candidates will assign the college according to choice filling and merit list.