Bihar DCECE is a state level entrance exam which offer admission in the Part-time four years Polytechnic Engg course(PPE) /Polytechnic Engg (PE) / Paramedical intermediate level (PM) courses/ Para medical-dental matric level (PMD) . It is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) every year. Candidates do not forget to check eligibility of exam before starting the application, so that they know they are eligible for exam or not. Candidates mus go through the given below article which contains all the essential information about Bihar DCECE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
Bihar DCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to ensure their Bihar DCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the entrance exam. Check the detailed DCECE eligibility criteria which is mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to have Indian citizenship.
- Those whose parents are permanent residence of Bihar state.
- Candidates whose parents are registered refugee from Bihar state can also apply
- If the applicant's parents are a government employee of Bihar state are also eligible.
Polytechnic Engineering(PE) Eligibility Criteria
- Need to pass or appearing the 10th examination or any other equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Secure at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants must complete the age of 19 years as of 01 July 2021.
Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering(PPE) Criteria
- Candidates must pass the class 10 examination or its equivalent exam with 2 years of ITI.
- Pass 10th examination or any equivalent with two-year work experience in a firm/company/business/institution or government/non-government organization.
- Should attain the age of 19 years as of 01 July 2021.
Para Medical Dental(PMD Matric Level) Eligibility Criteria
- Those who pass the class 10 examination from CBSE or ICSE or any equivalent board with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects are eligible for the exam.
- The minimum age of candidates for appearing in the entrance exam is 15 years and maximum should be 32 years as on 31 December 2021.
For Para Medical (PM) Eligibility Criteria
- For Diploma in Pharmacy, must hold the passing certificate of class 12 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with physics, chemistry, english, maths and biology subjects..
- For GNM, candidates must pass the class 12 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- Must secure at least 40% for those who belong to general category and 35% for reserved category candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Need to attain the age of 17 years old at the time of admission, age of the should not exceed more to 32 years as on 31 December 2021.
Bihar DCECE 2021 Reservation Criteria
Check the category wise reservation in the mentioned below table:
Bihar DCECE 2020 Reservation
|Extremely Backward Class(EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls(RCG)||3%|
|Reserved for Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||10%|