Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022 has been released on 05 April 2022 by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The last date to apply is 02 May 2022. Those candidates who want to get their industrial training done in various government and private institutes and colleges in the state of Bihar are invited to apply. The notification for Bihar ITI Admissions 2022 will be released on the official website of the BCECEB. Bihar ITICAT is also known as Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. The exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Competitive Examination Board.
- Bihar ITICAT 2022 Registration Process has been started on 05 April 2022 on the official website and will end on 02 May 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
BIHAR ITICAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the BIHAR ITICAT-2022 are as follows:
ITICAT 2022 Form Schedule
|Application form releases||05 April 2022|
|Submission of application form last date||02 May 2022|
|Payment last date through online mode||03 May 2022|
|Application correction||04-07 May 2022|
|Exam date||29 May 2022|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates in ITICAT 2022 application form.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form
The vital information regarding the Bihar ITICAT application form is given below:
- The form will be available online mode at the official website of the respective authority.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form.
- Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Aspirants should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Important Documents for BIHAR ITICAT 2022
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 cm
File Size: 5-100 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 cm
File Size: 5-50 KB
This is the latest updated section by the official.
BIHAR ITICAT 2022 Application Fee
The vital information regarding the Application fee of the Bihar ITICAT is given below:
- For online mode: The application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card or net banking
- For offline mode: The fee can be paid through offline mode via NEFT challan.
NOTE: The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
The application fee for various courses is given below:
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates on the application fee.
How to fill Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2022?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for BIHAR ITICAT 2022. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following procedure to avoid errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of ITICAT 2022.
- Click on the “Registration Form” tab.
2-REGISTER: Register yourself by filling in some basic details.
3-LOGIN: Login to your account and start filling the application form carefully.
4-ENTER PERSONAL DETAILS:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
5-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
4-ENTER EDUCATIONAL DETAILS:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill in all the details very carefully.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
7-PRINT: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of the submission of the application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Correction
The vital information regarding Bihar ITICAT is given below:
- If the candidate has made some error during the filling of the application form, the candidates will be given a window for editing their application form for a specified period only.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout (hard copy) of the edited application form for further use.