Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2021 is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 on the official website of the BCECEB. Bihar ITICAT 2020 is a State Level examination for candidates who want to get their industrial training done in various government and private institutes and colleges in the state of Bihar. ITICAT is also known as Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. The exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Competitive Examination Board.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding Bihar ITICAT application form is given below:
- The form is available in online mode at the official website of respective authority.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form.
- Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Aspirants should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Dates to Remember
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the BIHAR ITICAT-2021 are as follows:
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Registration Dates
|Online Application begins from||To be Announced|
|Online Application closing date||To be Announced|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate||To be Announced|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application||To be Announced|
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates in ITICAT 2021 application form.
Important Documents for BIHAR ITICAT 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 cm
File Size: 5-100 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 cm
File Size: 5-50 KB
This is the latest updated section by the official.
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Application Fee
The vital information regarding Application fee of the Bihar ITICAT is given below:
- For online mode: The application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card or net banking
- For offline mode: The fee can be paid through offline mode via NEFT challan.
NOTE: The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
Candidate can keep visit this page for the latest updates in the application fee.
How to fill Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2021?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for BIHAR ITICAT12021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of ITICAT 2021.
- Click on “Registration Form” tab.
2-REGISTER: Register yourself by filling in some basic details.
3-LOGIN: Login to your account and start filling the application form carefully.
4-ENTER PERSONAL DETAILS:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
5-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
4-ENTER EDUCATIONAL DETAILS:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
7-PRINT: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Correction
The vital information regarding Bihar ITICAT is given below:
- If the candidate has made some error during the filling of application form, the candidates will be given a window for editing their application form for a specified period only.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout (hard copy) of the edited application form for further use.