BML Munjal University 2020 Application form last date is yet to be announced. This University offers admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field of Economics, Commerce, Engineering and Management. The candidates can apply for BML Munjal University 2020 admissions in any of the course through respective national level entrance exam( CAT/JEE, CAT, GMAT, XAT etc). The aspiring candidates can go through this article to know all the details about BML Munjal University admissions 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
- BML MUNJAL University accepts SAT scores for its Undergraduate programmes.
BML Munjal University 2020 Application Form
The candidates can go through the information given in this section to know about all the details related to BML Munjal University application form 2020:
- The BML Munjal University 2020 Application form has started for all the courses.
- The Application form of BML Munjal University 2020 is available through online and offline mode.
- The candidates must fill every detail in the application form very carefully as they will not be allowed to make any corrections in the application forms after the final submission of the form.
- The candidates will also have to upload their photograph (passport-size) as prescribed by the authority while filling the form.
- They also have to select the courses according to their preference while filling the application form.
- The candidates must send all the required documents to the address mentioned below:
BML Munjal University,
2nd Floor, Tower II,
NBCC Plaza, Sector-5,
Pushp Vihar, New Delhi 110017
Application Fee for BML University :
The candidates will be required to submit an amount of Rs. 1500/- as BML University application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Online: The candidates can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking
- Offline: The candidate can pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) / NEFT, cash.
Demand Draft has drawn in favour of BML Munjal University, New Delhi.
BML Munjal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the BML Munjal University Eligibility Criteria 2020 for different courses before they start filling the application form. The details about the Eligibility Criteria for different courses are as follows:
For B.Tech Course:
- The candidate must be a 12th pass-out from any recognized board under the Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates who would be appearing for their final exams of 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th from AP / Telangana / Tamil Nadu / Kerala Board should have a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The candidates who have completed their 12th class from other boards approved by the Association of Indian Universities should have 70% aggregate in PCM subjects.
- Candidates can apply through valid scores of JEE, SAT, ACT or score of other entrance tests.
For MBA Course
- Qualifications: The candidate must have completed their Bachelor's from any recognized university.
- The candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply for MBA course.
- Marks: The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation.
- Standardized Test Scores: Candidates will have to apply with valid scores of CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT and NMAT.
For BBA Course
- Qualifications: The candidate must be a 12th pass-out from any recognized board under the Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates going to appear for their 12th standard final exams can also apply for the BBA course.
- Marks: The Candidates qualifying 12th from AP / Telangana / Tamil Nadu / Kerala Board must have a minimum of 75% marks.
- Other State Boards: Candidates qualified from other boards approved by the Association of Indian Universities must obtain 65% marks.
BML Munjal University 2020 Preparation Tips
The candidates can follow these preparation tips that will help them during their preparation for the exam.
Following are the preparation tips:
- The candidates need to give equal time to all the subjects thereby, making a proper time table for studying.
- The applicant needs to refer to reliable study material to study for the exam.
- The aspirant must have all the information related to exam pattern and syllabus.
- They must solve all the previous year question papers and sample papers to increase their speed.
- The candidate must regularly revise the topics which they have studied earlier so that they do not forget that topic.
- The candidate should not take too much of stress and can practice yoga or meditation to manage it.
- The candidates must not neglect their health and must take a proper diet.
BML Munjal University 2020 Admission Procedure
BML Munjal Admission Procedure 2020 will be based on the following criteria:
- The candidates have to submit their application form with necessary documents and application fee.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for Case Analysis Test( CAT)/ Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) round for getting admission in the University.
- Candidates have to apply for the courses based on their National level test scores( JEE, SAT, ACT, CAT etc)
- If the candidate hasn't appeared for any national test, they have to write BMU-MAT( BMU Management Aptitude Test) to get admission in management courses.
- The final decision of admission will be taken by BMU Admission Committee based on performance in entrance tests, CD&PI rounds, 12/Graduation level scores.
BML Munjal University 2020 Result
The final BML Munjal University 2020 result will be declared for the candidates only after they have submitted their
- final graduation results
- class XII results
- standardized test scores
- After the interview process is complete. The selected candidate will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process
BML Munjal University 2020 Counselling
The important details about the counselling process are given in this section hereby:
- The candidates having their names in the merit list will be required to book their seats for BML Munjal University Counselling 2020.
- The applicant will be required to go to the official website of the university and download their counselling letter.
- The applicants have to select the course or stream in which they want to take the admission.
- The applicants must compulsorily be present at the counselling centre on the given time and date.
- The selected candidates will also be required to carry all their original and attested copies of the required documents on the counselling day.
- The university will return the original documents to the candidates after the document verification process is over.
- The candidates whose documents are not found to be satisfactory during the document verification process will not get admission in the University.
- The admission/ seat allotment will get finalized only after the completion of the counselling process.
BML Munjal University 2020 Entrance Exam Highlights
Given below the major points of BML Munjal University Entrance Exam:
Name of the exam
BML Munjal University 2020
Exam conducting body
BML Munjal University
Admission through respective national level entrance exam
Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in fields of Economics, Commerce, Engineering and Management.
BML Munjal University Official website
Admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes offered by BML Munjal University
Stay connected for BML Munjal University 2020 exam (BML MunjalUniversity) conducted by BML Munjal University.
BML Munjal University
The University is named after the chairman and founder of the Hero Group, Brijmohan Lall Munjal, BML Munjal University is engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world. BMU aims to nurture ethical leaders who are skilled, knowledgeable and have the life skills needed to lead organisations to success.