CCMT 2021 Application Form has been released on 07 June 2021. The last date to apply is 28 June 2021. The candidates can apply online only. CCMT 2021 (Centralized
- CCMT 2021 Application Form has been started from 07 June 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to fill application form is 28 June 2021.
CCMT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check all the important CCMT application form 2021 date from the table given below:
CCMT Application Form Dates 2021
|Events|| Dates |
|Registration for CCMT 2021 begins from||07 June 2021|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking starts from||07 June 2021|
|Automatic locking of saved choices||28 June 2021|
CCMT 2021 Application Form
All thee candidates makes sure about all the important points before applying for CCMT application form 2021, which are given in the list below:
- The conducting authority has released the form online on its official website.
- The candidates have to register first before applying for filling the application form.
- The interested candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The candidates have to register themselves with a valid email ID and password on the official website.
- The candidate must fill the application form correctly and completely for proper submission.
- The conducted authority have the power to reject/cancel any candidate's application form if:
- The application form didn't fill completely and correctly.
- The candidate filled in the wrong information in any field.
- All the candidates must pay CCMT application fees to submit the application form successfully.
- Candidates will not be able to make any changes and editing in the application after submitting the CCMT application form.
- The application fee will not be accepted via both online & offline modes.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the conducting body's office.
Documents Required to Apply for CCMT 2021 Application Form
All the applicants must have all the required documents while filling the CCMT application form 2021, which are given in the list below:
- GATE 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Scorecard
- GATE 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Admit Card.
- Qualifying Degrees
- ID Proof (PAN card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport etc)
- Caste Certificate
How to Apply for CCMT 2021 Application Form?
The candidates must follow all the steps to apply for CCMT application form 2021 which are described in the given list below:
- The candidate must visit the CCMT official website to apply for the CCMT 2021 registration form.
- Then, the candidates have to click on the "CCMT Registration" button.
- The candidates have to register with their name, email address, and GATE roll number on the next page.
- Then click on the "Register" button.
2. Filling the Application Form
- The candidates have to log in with the CCMT registered IDs.
- The candidate has to fill the complete application form properly.
- The details that all the candidates have to fill in are given in the list below:
- Personal Details
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Number
- Contact Number
- Permanent Address
- Area Pin Code
- Educational Details
- Qualifying Degree Status
- Year of Passing
- Qualifying Degrees
- The Qualifying Stream Name
- Result of Qualifying Degrees
- Percentages obtained by the Candidate
- Bank Details
- Account Holder’s Name
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Branch Name
- IFSC Code
- Candidates make ensure to recheck details before submitting the application form.
- Then click on the "Submit" tab.
3. Uploading the Documents
The candidates have to upload all the documents with the CCMT 2020 registration form which are listed below:
- GATE 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Score Card in the JPG/JPEG format, and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 200KB.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in the JPG/JPEG format, and the size of the file must be in the range of 50KB to 200KB.
4. Fee Payments
The candidates have to pay the CCMT application fee 2020 for the successful submission of the application form. The application form fee for all the categories(SC/ST/PwD, OC/OC-EW/OB) is different. The CCMT 2020 application form fee structure is given in the table below:
CCMT 2021 Application Form Fees
Modes of Payment:
- Online Mode: The candidates can pay the CCMT application form fee via online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Offline Mode: The candidates can pay the application form fee through the offline mode using the e-challan at any SBI branch.
5.Choice Filling and Locking
After filing the CCMT application form, the applicants need to choose the preferred college and course. The seats will be allotted based on choices filled by the applicants. The candidates can modify and edit their chosen option to add, delete, change, and reorder the choices. No changes will be made after the locking of selected choices. The candidates have advised us to takeout the print of the CCMT 2021
application form for future use.
CCMT 2021 Counseling
The CCMT counseling 2021 will start as per the schedule, which will be announced soon. The counseling session will be conducted in 3 rounds. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE marks obtained by the candidates. All the candidates must carry all the required documents at the CCMT counseling session for verification.