CCMT 2020 date of Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment is 07 September 2020. Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des admissions are organised by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. It is conducted for those aspirants who are seeking to apply for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. programmes, based on their GATE score of 2018, 2019 and 2020 years in all National Institue of Technologies, IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra. The Counselling process will begin at the National Level in respective Institutes. The candidates can check the other relevant information about the CCMT 2020 below in the given article like CCM 2020 dates, cut-off, etc.
- The result for Special round 1 of seat allotment has been declared.
CCMT 2020 Important Dates
The Schedule of CCMT 2020 with Important Dates(tentative) can be checked below in the given table:
|CCMT 2020||Important Dates|
|Online registration, fee payment, choice filling||13 May – 12 June 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||05 – 12 June 2020|
|Automatic locking of saved choices||12 June 2020|
|Round 1 seat allotment|17 June 2020 7 July 2020
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee, Document uploading and|
|07 - 16 Jul 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute|18 – 24 jun 2020
15 Jul 18 Jul 2020
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 1|28 – 30 Jun 2020
20 – 21 Jul 2020
|Round 2 seat allotment|05 Jul 25 July 2020
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee, Document uploading and|
05 – 08 Jul 25 – 28 July 2020
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute|06 – 12 Jul 26 July – 01 August 2020
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 2|16 – 18 Jul 04 – 06 August 2020
|Round 3 seat allotment|22 Jul 10 August 2020
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee|22 – 24 Jul 10 – 13 August 2020
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute|23 – 28 Jul 11 – 16 August 2020
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute|23 Jul – 03 Aug 11 – 18 August 2020
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute|27 Jul – 10 Aug 15 – 24 August 2020
Schedule of CCMT-2020 Special Rounds
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats|04 Aug 20 August 2020
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee Special Round Participation Fee|
Online Choice Filling
05 – 10 Aug 20 – 25 August 2020
|Online Choice Locking|08 – 10 Aug 23 – 25 August2020
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices|10 Aug 25 August 2020
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment|13 Aug 29 August 2020
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness|13 – 15 Aug 29 – 31 August 2020
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute|14 – 17 Aug 30 August – 01 September 2020
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal|19 – 20 Aug 03 – 04 September 2020
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment|23 Aug 07 September 2020
|Online Document uploading|23 – 28 Aug 07 -11 September 2020
|Online Reporting and Document verification by Allotted Institute|24 – 31 Aug 08 – 12 September 2020
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online on CCMT portal by the candidates of Special Round-1 and 2||13 - 15 September 2020|
CCMT 2020 Cutoff
Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices in the order of merit. CCMT Cutoff 2020 is different as exam is conducted for the multiple courses. Candidates seeking admission in for M.Tech, M.Arch / M.Plan are required to get a valid cutoff of CCMT 2020.
CCMT 2020 Seat Matrix
The following total number of seats are available via CCMT 2020 counselling:
|Institute Name||Seats Availabled|
CCMT 2020 Counselling
The conducting body will conduct the CCMT counselling 2020 in the online mode on the official website. CCMT counselling process involves the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Online Seat Allotment
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification
- Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission
- National Spot Round (NSR).
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for various categories is as per the norms of Government of India. Please refer to CCMT-2020 website for the detailed seat matrix.
Documents Required for GATE CCMT Counselling
Following documents are required by any candidate to attend the CCMT counselling process.
- Registration form Printout and locked choices printout.
- Provisional Seat Allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website
- Self-attested copy of GATE scorecard (2017 or 2018 or 2020)
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Original Birth certificate Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Original Mark sheet of Class XII
- Original Grade/Mark sheets of the qualifying examination for all semesters
- Original Degree certificate, if completed
- Original Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable.
- OBC-NCL/EWS certificate issued on or after 01 April 2019 will be accepted during online document verification. However, subject to the submission of OBC-NCL/EWS certificate issued on or after 01 April 2020 at the time of physical reporting in the finally allotted Institute.
- Proof of payment of Seat Acceptance fee.
- Three colour passport size photographs
- Original Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Original Transfer certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
CCMT 2020 National Spot Round
There is a National Spot Round(NSR) which is conduct after the regular counselling round. Following are the category which is eligible for the NSR:
- Those who did not register for the regular round.
- Candidates who registered for regular rounds but were not allotted any seat.
- Those who did not submit the Seat Acceptance Fees after seat allotment in any of the regular round.
- Candidates who have deposited Seat Acceptance Fee and the allotted seat is cancelled in regular rounds due to non-fulfilments of any criteria but still, fulfil eligibility requirement for admission.
- Candidates who have deposited Seat Acceptance Fee but taken withdrawal OR not reported at any RC in regular rounds for document verification or at the allotted institute for admission.
- Candidates who have taken admission in the allotted PI after getting allotment of seats in regular rounds.
NSR Round involves the following steps:
- Choice Filling and Locking
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at allotted Institute
CCMT 2020 Seat Allotment
NIT, Rourkela will conduct the counselling in three-round and one mop-up round for CCMT 2020 seat allotment. Go through the given below information of seat allotment:
- Candidates having the previous year GATE score will be given preference over the recent year.
- If the year of GATE score is the same, then preference will be given to that candidate who has obtained better GATE marks out of 100.
- If candidates having the same GATE marks and year then the preference based on the All India Rank(AIR).
- In case applicants having the same GATE marks, year and AIR then date of birth will be considered.
- In case, all information are same such as GATE marks, year, AIR and date of birth then the rank will decide on the basis of random number generation.
Guidelines GATE CCMT for e-challan Processing
Candidate must pay the fee as per the schedule prescribed on the CCMT website. After the due date, CCMT will not be responsible for any payments. For making payment through e-Challan, candidates must check the following points:
- Print the e-Challan form and pay the fee, in order to proceed with the GATE counselling process within the specified duration
- Applicants can pay the demanded fee at any SBI branch.
- Candidates must ask for E-Challan form generated by the system only after fee payment.
- In case the candidate generates the e-Challan but fails to make a payment, his/her application process will not be considered a complete one by the authority.
- If there is any dispute during the CCMT counselling process, then the decision of Chairperson, CCMT 2020 will be considered as the final decision.
- Candidate must carefully follow all the admission procedure mentioned in CCMT 2020 brochure for avoiding the last-minute rush.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Institute for the updated information on fee/commencement of classes.
CCMT 2020 Application Form
Applicants will have to fill the CCMT 2020 Application Form
online to participate in the counselling process of CCMT. Before filling the form the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the counselling. Get more information about the Online Registration hearby in the given list:
- The Application Form can be filled online on the official website of the competent authority.
- All candidates must carefully enter their valid personal, academic credentials, bank details, and
other information during the online registration.
- After logging into their CCMT 2020 account, the candidates can fill their choices of programmes in the order of their preference.
- During the choice filling in the Application Form, the candidates are free to change, reorder, delete and add their choices of programmes / Institutes as per their preference.
- The choice order can be changed by the candidate at any time until they lock their final choices or the due date of choice filling is over.
- After filling in all the details get the printout of the filled form for all other uses of it.
CCMT 2020 Application Fee
CCMT 2020 Registration Fee category wise details can be checked below in the given table:
CCMT 2020 Enrollment Fees
Modes of Payment
- Online - Through SBI MOPS (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline - Through e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Note - The CCMT 2020 registration fee will not be refunded in any case and would NOT be adjusted towards any other fees.
CCMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their CCMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Given below are the information related to the CCMT Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have a valid score of GATE 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Must secure at least 60% marks for general category and 55% marks for reserved category candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Should have a bachelor degree which issued by the recognized University/Institute.
- Those who pass their certification course on or before May 31 2013, are also eligible for the exam.
Participating Institute of CCMT 2020
Given below are a list of all participating institute of CCMT 2020:
|Name of the Institute||City|
|Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology || Jalandhar|
|Malaviya National Institute of Technology||Jaipur|
|Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology||Bhopal|
|Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology ||Allahabad|
|National Institute of Technology Agartala||Jirania|
|National Institute of Technology Calicut|| Calicut|
| National Institute of Technology Delhi||Delhi|
|National Institute of Technology Durgapur||Durgapur|
| National Institute of Technology Goa|| Farmagudi|
|National Institute of Technology Hamirpur||Hamirpur|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal||Surathkal|
|National Institute of Technology Meghalaya||Shillong|
|National Institute of Technology Nagaland||Chumukedima|
|National Institute of Technology Patna||Patna|
|National Institute of Technology Puducherry||Karaikal|
|National Institute of Technology, Raipur||Raipur|
|National Institute of Technology Sikkim||Ravangla|
|National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh||Yupia|
|National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur||Jamshedpur|
|National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra||Mirzapur Part|
|National Institute of Technology Manipur||Imphal|
|National Institute of Technology Rourkela||Rourkela|
|National Institute of Technology Silchar||Silchar|
|National Institute of Technology Srinagar||Hazratbal, Srinagar|
|National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli||Tiruchirappalli|
|National Institute of Technology, Warangal||Warangal|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat||Surat|
|Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||Nagpur|
|National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand||Srinagar Garhwal|
|National Institute of Technology Mizoram||Aizawl|
|ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior||Gwalior|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||Allahabad |
|Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Kancheepuram||Nellikuppam|
|PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur||Jabalpur|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara||Gandhinagar|
|International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar|
| Indian Institute of Information Technology Lucknow||Lucknow|
| Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune||Maharashtra|
| National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology||Ranchi|
|Sant Longowal Institute of Engg. & Tech.||Punjab|
|School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada||Vijayawada|
| Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur|| Shibpur|
| Central University of Rajasthan||Ajmer|
|Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University)||Chandigarh|
|Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University||Katra|
|University of Hyderabad||Hyderabad|