CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021 has been released soon after the successful submission of the application form by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing on its official website. The applicants will have to download the hall ticket from the web portal using their login credentials, i.e., application form number & password. C-DAC’s Common Admission Test Admit Card will have the details like name, category, roll no, date, time, and venue of the entrance exam. Candidates must have to carry it on the exam day, as no individual will be allowed to appear in the exam. Check the below article to know more about CDAC C CAT 2021 admit card.
- CDAC C CAT 2021 Hall ticket has been released on 31 March 2021.
CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021 Dates
Check important dates for CDAC C-Common Admission Test admit card from below.
CDAC C CAT 2021 Hall Ticket Schedule
|Release date of Admit Card||31 March 2021|
|Last date to download Admit Card||01 April 2021|
|C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT) 2021||03-04 April 2021|
CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021
The CDAC will upload the Admit Card a few days before Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the C- Common Admission Test 2021 Admit Card:
- The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfill the eligibility requirements & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download the e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials, i.e., application form number & password.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admission card will not be sent via post.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket, please contact immediately to the exam conducting body otherwise office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display a candidate's photograph's image, it must carry the photo(same as in form) to the exam hall.
- Ensure that details in the admission ticket like name, subject, Centre, etc., are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as no entry will be given without it.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination center on Date & Timings other than that mentioned on the admit card.
- One who will not be issued his/her admission ticket will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
How to Download CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021?
Follow the simple steps given below to download and print the CDAC C CAT Hall Ticket 2021:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page or visit the web portal of CDAC.
Step 2: Thereafter, the candidates are redirected to the login page, where they will need to enter details such as Form Number & Password.
Step 4: On submitting the login credentials, a new page appears on the next screen. Now, click on the “Print Admit Card” button.
Step 5: On clicking the same, the admit card for CDAC CCAT appears on the screen.
Step 6: Finally, take a printout of the displayed admit card & must be produced in the exam center.
Details mentioned on CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of CDAC CAT will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Candidates Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date of the entrance exam
- Sections Appearing
- Courses Applied for
- Name of the Test center
- Address of the test center
- The contact number of the test center
- Important Instructions for the Candidate
How to Download CDAC Admit Card if forgot Login details?
If candidates forgot his/her password could follow the mentioned below steps to retrieve the password:
Step 1: On the official website, click on the link to download the admit card.
Step 2: Click on the Forgot Password link given on the login page.
Step 3: Enter the Form no and registered email id at the time of registration.
Step 4: After that, submit the details, and Password will be received on the registered email Id. Please keep it safe to be used further.
What to carry/not to carry on CDAC CAT 2021 Exam Center?
Candidates are required to carry the following documents in the exam center of CDAC CAT 2021:
- A hard copy of the Admit Card
- Photo Id Proof ( Adhaar Card/Driving License/Passport/Pan-Card etc.)
Things not to carry – Candidates will not be allowed to carry the following things in the test center:
- logarithmic tables
- Mobile phones
- Electronic gadget
- Study or reference material
CDAC C CAT 2021 Exam Timing
The CDAC C-CAT 2021 will be held in 2 slots. Candidates can check the timing below in the table:
|Test Paper||Morning Slot Timings||Afternoon Slot Timings|
|Section A||9:30 am – 10:30 am||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Section B||10:45 am – 11:45 am||3:15 pm – 4:15 pm|
|Section C||12:00 noon – 1:00 pm||4:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
CDAC CAT 2021 Result
CDAC will declare the C-CAT Result online on its official website. Candidates can download the result by logging in with the form number and password. Results will be prepared based on the performance in Section A, Sections A+B, and Sections A+B+C.