CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021 will be released soon after the successful submission of application form by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing on its official website. The applicants will have to download the hall ticket from the web portal by using their login credentials i.e. application form number & password. C-DAC’s Common Admission Test Admit Card will have the details like name, category, roll no, date, time and venue of the entrance exam. Candidates must have to carry it on the exam day, as without no individual will be allowed to appear in the exam. Check the below article to know more about CDAC C CAT 2021 admit card.
CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021 Dates
Check important dates for CDAC C-Common Admission Test admit card from below.
CDAC C CAT 2021 Hall Ticket Schedule
|Release date of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Last date to download Admit Card||To be Announced|
|C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT) 2021||To be Announced|
CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021
The CDAC will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the C- Common Admission Test 2021 Admit Card:
- The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials i.e. application form number & password.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admission card will not be sent via post.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact immediately to the exam conducting body otherwise office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, then must carry the photo(same as in form) to the exam hall.
- Make sure that details in admission ticket like name, subject, Centre etc. are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as no entry will be given without it.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date & Timings other than that mentioned on the admit card.
- One who will not be issued his/her admission ticket will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
How to Download CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021?
Follow the simple steps given below to download and print the CDAC C CAT Hall Ticket 2021:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which has been given on this page or visit the web portal of CDAC.
Step 2: Thereafter, the candidates are redirected to the login page, where they will need to enter details such as Form Number & Password.
Step 4: On submitting the login credentials, a new page appears on the next screen. Now, click on the “Print Admit Card” button.
Step 5: On clicking the same, the admit card for CDAC CCAT appears on the screen.
Step 6: Finally, take a printout of the displayed admit card & must be produced in the exam centre.
Details mentioned on CDAC C CAT Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of CDAC CAT will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Candidates Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date of the entrance exam
- Sections Appearing
- Courses Applied for
- Name of the Test centre
- Address of the test centre
- The contact number of the test centre
- Important Instructions for the Candidate
How to Download CDAC Admit Card if forgot Login details?
If candidates forgot his/her password can follow the mentioned below steps to retrieve the password:
Step 1: On the official website click on the link to download the admit card.
Step 2: Click on the Forgot Password link given on login page.
Step 3: Enter the Form no and registered email id at the time of registration
Step 4: After that submit the details and Password will be received on the registered email Id. Keep it safe to be used further.
What to carry/not to carry on CDAC CAT 2021 Exam Center?
Candidates are required to carry the following documents in the exam centre of CDAC CAT 2021:
- A hard copy of the Admit Card
- Photo Id Proof ( Adhaar Card/Driving License/Passport/Pan-Card etc.)
Things not to carry – Candidates will not be allowed to carry the following things in the test centre:
- logarithmic tables
- Mobile phones
- Electronic gadget
- Study or reference material
CDAC C CAT 2021 Exam Timing
The CDAC C-CAT 2021 will be held in 2 slots. Candidates can check the timing below in the table:
|Test Paper||Morning Slot Timings||Afternoon Slot Timings|
|Section A||9:30 am – 10:30 am||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Section B||10:45 am – 11:45 am||3:15 pm – 4:15 pm|
|Section C||12:00 noon – 1:00 pm||4:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
CDAC CAT 2021 Result
CDAC will declared the C-CAT Result online on its official website. Candidates can download the result by logging in with form number and password. Result will be prepared based on the performance in Section A, Sections A+B and Sections A+B+C.