CDAC C CAT Application Form 2021 is expected to be made available in the month of October 2020 for the February 2021 batch, on the official website of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). The form will be released separately for both February & September batches. The form will have to be submitted online only along with the requisite fee. To apply for C-DAC’s Common Admission Test 2021 applicants will have to register by entering a name, e-mail id, mobile number, source of information, and password. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about CDAC C CAT 2021 Application Form like the procedure to apply, the fee for enrollment, etc.
CDAC C CAT Application Form 2021 Dates
Check the important dates related to CDAC C-CAT Registration form in the given below table;
CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2021 Schedule
|Events||February Batch||September Batch|
|Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced||To be Announced|
CDAC C CAT Application Form 2021 Expected Dates
Candidates can find expected dates related to CDAC test registration dates etc.
|1.||Online registration of CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2021 begins||October 2020|
|2.||Online registration of CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2021 close||December 2020|
|3.||Admit card of CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2021 release||December 2020|
|4.||CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2021 Exam||CCAT I December 2020|
CCAT II December 2020
|5.||Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||December 2020|
|6.||Online counselling Round 1||December 2020 – January 2020|
|7.||Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||January 2021|
|8.||Last Date of Payment of the first instalment for candidates allocated seats through the first round||January 2021|
|9.||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||January 2021|
|10.||Last Date of Payment of the first instalment for candidates allocated seats through the second round||January 2021|
|11.||Payment of Caution Deposit and Online selection of course and centre (2nd Counselling)||January – February 2021|
|12.||Declaration of the Third Round of Seat Allocation
(based on 2nd Counselling)
|13.||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||February 2021|
|14.||Registration of Students at Training Centres||February 2021|
|15.||Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||February 2021|
CDAC C CAT Application Form 2021
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Common Admission Test 2021 of CDAC:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority i.e. CDAC.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online. No other mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id and number.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format as prescribed in the Information brochure.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are advised to send the mail with the registration details along with the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately.
- The application fee must be paid online & will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The authority will not accept any request for change of category or subject once the form will be submitted.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates must not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Details to be entered in CDAC C CAT Application Form 2021
While filling the form applicants will have to fill in the following details:
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Communication Address
- Qualifying degree details
- Year of passing
- Category i.e. name of course for which form is being filled
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph
How to Apply for CDAC C CAT 2021?
Candidates applying for C-CAT 2021, will have to follow the below -mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- First, visit the official website of CDAC & find the link to apply for CAT 2021.
- Then fill the details required to register online to generate Form No. Following details are to be filled:
- Name(as per the 10th certificate)
- A valid & working Email Id
- Mobile number
- Select the source of Information from the drop-down menu
- Set Password
- Confirm password
- And then click on Register.
Step 2 - Fill in the details
- Once the registration has been done, login with the generated form number & password
- And the fill in the details like other personal details, qualifying degree details, select category, etc.
- Thereafter, click on the submit button.
Step 3 - Upload the Image
- After that, upload the recent photograph in the prescribed format.
|Photograph||less than 1 MB||250*270 Pixels||JPG/JPEG|
- Then click on the upload button & then proceed to make the payment.
Step 4 - CDAC C CAT Application Fee Payment
Candidates may note that the examination fee once paid is not refundable. In the below, table fee details have been given for all papers.
C-CAT 2020 Registration Fee 2021
|Course Category||C-CAT Paper(s)||Examination fee|
Modes of Payment – Candidates will have to pay the online registration fee through any of the mentioned below ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Step 5 - Print the filled form
- Click on “View/Print Application Form” on the main menu once the details are submitted.
- Must take a printout of Application for future references.
CDAC C CAT 2021 Test Centre
Candidates can check the exam cities across India where CDAC C CAT 2021 exam will take place.
CDAC C CAT 2021 Admit Card
After submission of the application form, candidates will be able to download the Admit Cards from the official website. They are required to carry the hall ticket at the examination centre along with a photo Id proof for the verification. Admit Card/Admission ticket will have the name, venue, date and time of C-CAT, roll no. Candidates must appear for C-CAT on the specified date and time at the venue mentioned on the admit card.