CDAC C CAT Result 2021 will be displayed on the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing's web portal based on the candidate's performance in the exam. Those who will qualify for CDAC’s Common Admission Test will be given admission in PG Diploma courses. Applicants will have to log in with a form number and password to check rank-based performance in sections A, A+B, A+B+C. Read the complete article to know more about CDAC C CAT 2021 Result.
CDAC C CAT Result 2021 Dates
Those who will qualify will have to attend counseling leading to seat allocation based on CDAC results as per the following schedule.
CDAC CAT Result 2021 Schedule
|Exam dates||To be Announced|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
How to check CDAC C CAT Result 2021?
Follow the below steps to check CDAC CAT score 2021:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
Step 2: Scroll down to the section ‘education and training’, click the link with the text ‘Next batch of PG Diploma courses.
Step 3: On the next page, scroll down to the ‘related links’ section, and click ‘candidate login.’
Step 4: Enter form number & password. Click on the login button.
Step 5: Result will get open on the next screen; download the same.
Details mentioned on CDAC C CAT Result 2021
Components of the CDAC CCAT 2021 result are:
- Rank based on performance in section A.
- Rank based on performance in section A+B, if you appeared in sections A and B.
- Rank based on performance in section A+B+C, if you appeared in sections A, B, and C.
CDAC C CAT 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule
There may be a case when two or more than 2 candidates have the same or equal marks, and then in such case, the tie-breaking rule will be applied to provide rank.
- If marks in section A or A+B, or A+B+C will be equal, then the one with more marks in section A will get a higher rank.
- If section A marks are equal, then one with more correct answers to the number of attempted questions in the specific section required for the category of courses will get a higher rank.
- If the tie persists, then they all will get the same rank.
CDAC C CAT 2021 Ranking
Candidates get the following separate ranks based on their performance in each section A, B & C.
- Rank based on performance in Section A
- Rank based on performance in Section A+B
- Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C
An examinee will not get any rank in the following conditions:
- If he/she is one of the lowest 10% performers in any of the sections.
- Or have scored zero (0) or less than zero scores (negative) marks.
Note 1: If a candidate has applied for category II or III, but did not qualify in section A, then he/she will not get any rank in category I or II or III, even if marks in other sections are good.
Note 2: Similarly, if an applicant has applied for category II or III, but did not qualify in section B, then he/she will not get any rank in category II or III. However, he/she may get a rank in category I if he has qualified in section A.