CGC Landran 2020 or Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Form 2020 will be available from last week of December 2019. The deadline for submitting the application form is the last week of June 2020. CGC Landran is a state-level admission process which provide admission in various UG and PG courses.
Candidates can go through the whole article to know the CGC Landran 2020 registration process or application form filling process.
CGC Landran 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for CGC Landran Application Form 2020 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
CGC Landran Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Last week of December 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||Last week of June 2020|
Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission is done candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
CGC Landran 2020 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the CGC Registration:
- The application forms are available on the official website
- Candidate can visit the respected college for filling the application form through offline mode.
- The candidates can submit the form online. The application form through offline mode is also accepted.
- The aspirant should provide a valid and working e-mail Id and phone number in the form.
- All the important information will be informed on this e-mail Id or through SMS will be sent on this number.
- In online mode, candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport picture and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- In offline mode, candidate have to carry five passport size photograph.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form in any mode, then the application form will get rejected.
Important Instructions regarding CGC Landran Application form 2020 filling
- The final submission of CGC form will remain incomplete if the candidate does not pay application fee. Such form will be get rejected, and no correspondence will be entertained by the conducting body.
- No request for refund of fee will be entertained by the conducting body in any circumstances.
- The entire application process should be online or offline.
- Applicant have to fill the basic details and educational details, images, Payment of Fees and collect Confirmation page by the conducting body.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the CGC's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
CGC Landran 2020 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the CGC doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the CGC Landran application form 2020 along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
Documents required for the CGC Landran Application form filling
The important document that candidate have to carry while filling the application form. Below is the list of documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Category Certificate
- Copy of national Level exam result
- Graduation Certificate(candidates applying for PG courses)
CGC Landran 2020 Application Fee
All the interest candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for the application form either through online mode or by offline mode
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode:
For online mode:
- The Registration fees of CGC can be submitted via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, take the print of Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after the submission of the application form then this means the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
For offline mode:
- Candidate have to application fee along with form while submitting in the respected colleges.
How To Apply for CGC Landran 2020
Interested candidate make sure that before apply for the CGC Landran 2020, candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply for CGC Landran 2020.
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like name of candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
- After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee.