CGC Landran 2021 or Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Form 2021 is now available on its official website. The deadline for submitting the application form is yet to announce. CGC Landran is a state-level admission process that provides admission in various UG and PG courses.
Candidates can go through the whole article to know the CGC Landran 2021 registration process or application form filling process.
- CGC Landran 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
CGC Landran 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for CGC Landran Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
CGC Landran Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Started|
|Last date to submit Application Form||to be announced soon|
Applicant must check the filled details in the registration form because once the submission is made candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
CGC Landran 2021 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the CGC Registration:
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- Candidates can visit the respected college to fill the application form through offline mode.
- The candidates can submit the form online. The application form through offline mode is also accepted.
- The aspirant should provide a valid and working e-mail Id and phone number in the form.
- All the important information will be informed on this e-mail Id or through SMS will be sent on this number.
- In online mode, candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport picture and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- In offline mode, the candidate has to carry five passport size photograph.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form in any mode, the application form will be rejected.
Important Instructions regarding CGC Landran Application form 2021 filling
- The final submission of the CGC form will remain incomplete if the candidate does not pay the application fee. Such a form will be get rejected, and the conducting body will entertain no correspondence.
- The conducting body will entertain no request for refund of fee in any circumstances.
- The entire application process should be online or offline.
- The applicant has to fill in the basic details and educational details, images, Payment of Fees, and collect Confirmation page by the conducting body.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the GCC's website for the latest updates and check their SMS/e-mails.
CGC Landran 2021 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the CGC doesn't provide the facility or submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the CGC Landran application form 2021 and fee payment within the given timelines mentioned above.
Documents required for the CGC Landran Registration form filling
The important document that candidates have to carry while filling the application form. Below is the list of documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Category Certificate
- Copy of national Level exam result
- Graduation Certificate(candidates applying for PG courses)
CGC Landran 2021 Application Fee
All the interest candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for the application form either online or offline.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode:
For online mode:
- The Registration fees of CGC can be submitted via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, take the print of the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after the submission of the application form, then this means the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
For offline mode:
- The candidate has to application fee along with the form while submitting it to the respected colleges.
How To Apply for CGC Landran 2021
Interested candidates make sure that before apply for the CGC Landran 2021, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply for CGC Landran 2021.
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly, like the candidate, DOB, nationality, etc.
- After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- After uploading the images, candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee.