CMAFFU 2021, also known as Common Admission to Master's and Doctoral Programmes exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of October by the Farm Universities of Karnataka. On qualifying for this exam, the applicants will get admission into various PG Programmes offered by the University. The exam is organized once a year at the university level. Candidates can choose a maximum of 2 preferred streams for admission to master’s degree programs and one subject for doctoral degree programs based on the eligibility criteria. The applicants can go through the full article to know more about the CMAFFU 2021 viz, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, etc.
CMAFFU 2021 Exam Status
|CMAFFU status||Official notification is yet to be released by the authority|
CMAFFU 2021 Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to CMAFFU 2021 from the given table:
CMAFFU 2021 Schedule
|Application start date||September 2021|
|Application last date||October 2021|
|Admit card release date||October 2021|
|Exam date||October 2021|
CMAFFU 2021 Application Form
CMAFFU Karnataka 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website for PG Programme. The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Candidates need to register themselves on the CMAFFU login portal.
- The applicant must fill and submit the duly filled application form before the due date to appear for the admission procedure.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university to register themselves and create a new id on the official website.
- At the time of registration on the CMAFFU login portal, candidates are instructed to enter some basic details:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Contact number, etc.
- Candidates are instructed to enter all the details correctly as it will be used by the authorities to provide notification to the candidates about the admission procedure.
- At the time of applying, candidates have to enter the necessary details in the form such as:
- Contact related details and many more additional details
- Once all the details are successfully entered in the application form, candidates are instructed to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression, and self-declaration on the official website.
- Candidates are also instructed to re-check the application form once the form is successfully filled.
- Candidates also need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicant has to pay the application fee and also submit the duly filled application form.
- Candidates must submit the duly filled application form before the due date to avoid rejection of the application form.
CMAFFU 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid online via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates are instructed to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee if they belong to a general category/OBC category.
- Reserved category candidates are instructed to pay Rs. 750/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- However, the application fee is Rs. 1500/- for those candidates who studied in another state than Karnataka.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded in any case.
CMAFFU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
CMAFFU Karnataka 2021 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates. Horanadu/ Gadinadu Kannadigas should possess a degree from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed university accredited by ICAR from the eligible geographical region as per GoK orders.
- The candidate should have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6.5 OGPA. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum OFPA is 6.0.
- The candidate has to produce a character and conduct certificate issued by the dean of the constituent colleges of their farm universities.
- The candidate should have passed the bachelor’s degree program from any ICAR accredited Farm University in Karnataka.
Eligibility for in-service candidates
- Only 3 farm managers under the in-service quota will be admitted at UAS Raichur.
Eligibility criteria for candidates seeking admission in doctoral degree programs
- A master's degree in the equivalent subject or equivalent qualification from an Agricultural/ Horticultural university or any deemed university accredited by ICAR with a minimum OGPA of 2.50/4.00 (Trimester system) for all undeserved categories. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum OGPA IS 2.00/4.00
- Candidates who have studied under the Trimester system and are seeking admission IN doctoral degree programs are required to compulsorily submit the equivalent marks certificate (master’s degree) obtained from their respective universities.
Eligibility for in-service candidates
- Only 10 teachers/ scientists (Five from other participating Farm Universities and five from parent Farm universities) will be admitted under the service quota for each of the 5 farm universities.
CMAFFU 2021 Exam Pattern
CMAFFU Karnataka 2021 Exam Pattern is mentioned below, which contains basic information related to CMAFFU.
- Candidates will get 75 minutes to solve the entire paper of the entrance exam.
- However, the question paper of the entrance exam will consist of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ) in the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will consist of a maximum of 100 questions.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode – a written test (pen and paper-based test).
CMAFFU 2021 Syllabus
Following are the topics included in the CMAFFU 2021 Syllabus.
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant sciences
- Agricultural economics
- Crop Physiology
- Food Science and Nutrition
CMAFFU 2021 Admit Card
CMAFFU Karnataka 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available online for the PG programme by the first week of July 2021. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the university and get the CMAFFU Admit Card 2021.
- Admit Card is a crucial document for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must download the Admit Card from the website using the application number and date of birth as it is an important document to be carried along to the Examination Centre on the final day of the exam.
CMAFFU 2021 Result
CMAFFU 2021 Result will be declared by the fourth week of July 2021 for the PG programme.
- CMAFFU 2021 Results will be announced in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Just like the admit card, candidates need to visit the official website using the Roll Number and Date of Birth.
CMAFFU 2021 Counselling
CMAFFU Karnataka 2021 Counselling will commence after the result declaration.
- Candidates chosen based on the basis of the CMAFFU 2021 merit list will have to inform at the University for counselling.
- The timings will be mentioned in the counselling call letter.
- The seats will be sorted out on the grounds of the ranking of the participants.
- The admission will be approved after the fee payment, and the interim letter will be provided after that.
CMAFFU 2021 Highlights
The highlights for CMAFFU Karnataka 2021 are given below:
Name of the Exam
Farm Universities of Karnataka Common Admission to Master's and Doctoral Programmes Test
CMAFFU Karnataka 2021
University of Agricultural and Horticultural Science, Shivamogga
CMAFFU Official Website
About University of Agricultural and Horticultural Science, Shivamogga
The UAHSS was established in 2012 under the Karnataka Act no. 38 of 2012. On 01 April 2013, UAHS came into independent existence. The University was created by separating seven districts from the jurisdictional area of the University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore and including all the institutes that came under the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot.
- College of Agriculture, Shimoga
- Horticulture College, Mudigere
- Horticultural College, Hiriyur
- Forestry College, Ponnampet
- Agricultural Diploma Institute, Brahmavar
- Agricultural Diploma Institute, Kathalagere