CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card releasing date for June session is postponed. New dates will be announced soon by the authority. CSIR National Eligibility Test is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the very first time. This exam is organized twice in a year June and December respectively. UGC NET is being conducted to conclude the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) both in college and university. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check the table below to know the CSIR UGC NET 2020 exam dates for June session.
CSIR NET 2020 Dates
|Last Date to Submit Application form (Upto 11:50 pm)||Ongoing|
|Downloading of CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card||Postponed|
|CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Date||21 June 2020|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The NTA will release the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card June 2020 on its official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the CSIR NET June Session 2020 Admit Card:
- The NTA has issued the CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 only to those candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility conditions laid down by the UGC.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the NTA (National Testing Agency) website.
- Candidates need to download their CSIR admit card June 2020 by entering their Application Number and Password.
- If there is any discrepancy found in the details printed on the admit card, then the candidates must visit the Help Line between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
- The candidates can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- It is advised that candidates should go through instructions printed on CSIR Admit Card June 2020 carefully before going for the Examination.
Documents Required for CSIR UGC NET 2020 Examination
There are various documents that the candidates need to carry along with them to the exam centre on the day of examination. The list of documents required for CSIR NET 2020 exam is mentioned below:
- Hard copy/print copy of CSIR NET Hall Ticket downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment No/Ration Card.
- The name on the photo identification documents must match with the name as written or printed on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document like Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document at the time of the exam.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
How to Download the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card for June session?
Candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET Admit card/Hall ticket for June session by following the steps given below:
- STEP 1: The candidates can visit the official website of NTA to download the admit card.
- STEP 2: On the main page of NTA, candidates need to click on the link to download the admit card. Candidates will be redirected to a login page.
- STEP 3: Now, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) to download the hall ticket.
- STEP 4: Once the CSIR UGC NET 2020 admission ticket gets downloaded, candidates can take a printout of the same and keep it in good condition for future reference.
Details mentioned in CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card contains various details as it a crucial document. The certain details present in the CSIR NET Hall Ticket/Admit card are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Date of Exam
- Roll number
- Exam centre
- Center code
- Test Duration
- Instructions for exam
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Examination Schedule (June session)
CSIR NET Exam Timings(June Session)
|Date of Examination||21 June 2020|
| ||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||09:30 am - 12:30 pm||02:30 pm - 05:30 pm|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours) without a break|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||07:30 am - 08:30 am ||12:30 pm - 01:30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||08:45 am - 09:00 am||01:45 pm - 02:00 pm|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||09:00 am - 09:15 am||02:00 pm - 02:15 pm|
|Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall||09:15 am - 09:25 am||02:15 pm|
|Instructions by the invigilators||09:15 am - 09:25 am||02:15 pm - 02:25 pm|
|Test Commences||09:30 am||02:30 pm|
|Test Concludes ||12:30 pm||05:30 pm|
The above given schedule is as per the December session so that candidates get some idea about the timings and shifts. Examination schedule for June session will be updated soon.
Important Instruction About CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam
There is certain instruction that needs to be followed by the applicants during the conduct of the examination. The important instructions about CSIR National Eligibility Test are given hereby:
- Candidates will get the rough sheet at the Test Centre in the examination Room for all calculations/writing work and on completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Any conversation or disturbance in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour.
- Any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/device etc found with any candidates then their candidature will be treated as cancelled and the candidate will be debarred for future examination.
- Candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, then re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours prior to the commencement of the examination.