CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority(NTA). The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - NET will be conducted on 21 June 2020 online. The exam will be conducted at the National level by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CSIR UGC NET is organised twice a year - June & December. The competent authority will release the two separate merit lists for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) & Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professorship. The candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam can check the details below for CSIR UGC NET 2020 result.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result Dates
The candidates can check the dates regarding the CSIR UGC NET 2020 (June Session) below in the table:
Scorecard Dates for CSIR UGC NET 2020
| CSIR UGC NET Result Date||05 July 2020|
|CSIR NET 2020 Exam Date||21 June 2020|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for updates (if any) regarding the dates.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will display the answer key before the declaration of the result in June 2020. The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research UGC National Eligibility Test result will be displayed on the official website. The candidates can go through the details below to know the result information:
- NTA will display two separate merit lists, 1st comprising of the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the 2nd of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professorship, will be made on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
- Candidates who will qualify for JRF (NET), will also be eligible for Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship (NET) on the condition if he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
- The candidates qualifying for Lectureship/Assistant Professorship will be eligible to be considered for
recruitment as Lecturers as well as for Junior Research Fellowship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable.
Note - The applicants must note that there shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained by the authority.
How to Download the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result?
The candidates will have to follow the below-given steps to download the CSIR UGC NET 2020 result:
- Step1- Visit the official website " http://nta.nic.in/ or https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ "
- Step2- Click on the link given for Result.
- Step3- After that, the candidate will be redirected to the Result page.
- Step4- Enter the login credentials asked.
- Step5- The candidate will be able to download the scorecard/result.
- Step6- Must get the printout of the result.