CSIR UGC NET June will be released in the last week of February 2021. It can be filled online on the portal of the National Testing Agency. The candidates will have to submit the fee to complete the process. It is a national level entrance conducted twice a year to offer admission in JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Lecturership/Assistant Professorship. CSIR UGC NET application form will be available only in the online mode. Candidates must read the article given below to get the full information regarding the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET 2021 application form, their fees, and other details.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Highlights
|Examination Name||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET)|
|The conducting body of the examination||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency of examination||Twice a year (June and December)|
|Eligibility for the examination||M.Sc. or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS degree (minimum 55% aggregate)|
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the revised schedule of CSIR UGC NET for June and Dec session Application Form dates:
CSIR UGC NET Registration Dates 2021
|Events||June Exam||December Exam|
|Release of CSIR NET 2021 official notification||Last week of February 2021||The third week of September 2021|
|Release of CSIR NET 2021 Application Form ||The first week of March 2021||Fourth week of September 2021|
|Last day to register for CSIR NET 2021||The first week of April 2021||The third week of October 2021|
|Issue of CSIR NET 2021 Admit Card ||The first week of June 2021||The first week of December 2021|
|CSIR NET 2021 Examination Date||The third week of June 2021||Third Week of December 2021|
|Release of CSIR NET 2021 Results||The first week of July 2021||Last week of December 2021|
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application Form
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2021 will be released online on NTA's official website (National Test Agency). Candidates must go through the given below points related to CSIR UGC Registration:
- CSIR-UGC NET 2021 application form has been available on the website of the National Testing Agency.
- Candidates are allowed to fill only one application form.
- The application form is only accepted in online mode, and no other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates must provide their registered email id and mobile number to get information by email or SMS.
- Candidates cannot withdraw the application form once it is submitted successfully.
- Multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- The applicants must get the printout of the application form for future use.
Documents Required while filling CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2021
Candidates need some documents for CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application Form for the June session. Given below are the list of documents:
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Caste certificate
- Qualify Degree mark sheet
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI for fees payment
- Photo Id proof such as Aadhar card, Ration Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates check the CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application fee for the different category in the given below table:
CSIR NET 2021 Examination Fees
Mode of Payment: The CSIR-UGC NET application processing fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Online: Candidates can pay fees through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI.
- Candidates must keep two or three printouts of fee receipt copy for future reference.
NOTE: Once the candidate's application is successfully paid, it cannot be refunded in any situation.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2021?
Before filling the application form, applicants must check the CSIR-UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2021
to avoid rejection of the Application form. Also, check the given below steps to fill in the CSIR UGC NET Application Form:
Given below are the steps candidates must follow at the time of registration for NET 2021.
- For the filling, application form candidates need to register themselves.
- Candidates have to click on the ' Filling Application Form.
- Candidates download the information brochure and read the instructions mentioned on the website.
- After that registration page opens, candidates have to fill in that and generate the Application Number.
- When an Application Number generate, the authority sends OTP for password on the mobile number or email. Candidates have set their password for fur login.
2: Filling Up Online Application Form
After completing the above-mentioned step, the application form will appear on the screen. Candidates have to fill the following details in that:
- Name of Candidate
- Father and Mother Name
- Person with disability
- Examination name
- Examination center as per their choice(at least provide 4 preference)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
3: Uploading of Documents
When the candidate fills the application form, they have uploaded the scanned copy of documents such as photographs and signature.
Given below are the table related to documents size and format:
Documents Specification for CSIR NET
|Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/JPEG|
- The photograph must be taken on or after 02.09.2019, indicating the candidate's name along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph should not be with a cap.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
4: Payment of Application Fee
After filling and uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the application by using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and must print the fee transaction receipt as proof of payment.
In, case, confirmation is not generated after payment then the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction
- Name or Spelling error
- Changes in subject
- Change in ID proof