Odisha ITI 2023 Registration for Spot Admission has been extended till 30 Septemer 2023 .The admission through Student Academic Management System is being conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha, in the state of Odisha. The admission process is organized every year for admission into various Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Programmes. The Directorate of Technical Education and Training has provided the facility of selecting multiple choices (Institutions and trade) in one application only. Also, the candidates must read the complete article to know all about Odisha ITI 2023.
Odisha ITI 2023 Status
Candidates can check the Odisha ITI 2023 status from the below table:
DHE Odisha Industrial Training Institute 2023 Status
|No official notification announce yet|
Odisha ITI 2023 Important Dates
Check all the Odisha ITI 2023 Important Dates which are given below:
Odisha ITI Admission 2023 Schedule
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website||08 August 2023|
|Last date for applying online CAF through http://dtetodisha.gov.in or https://samsodisha.gov.in||18 August 2023|
|Validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||10 - 23 August 2023|
|Last date of submitting printout copy of online CAF at any Nodal Center||23 August 2023|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified online) by the Nodal Center||23 August 2023|
|Publication of Selection List||August 2023|
|Downloading of Intimation Letter||August 2023|
|Reporting of the selected applicants for admission and admission data updation at selected ITIs||6 September to 7 September 2023|
|Publication of ITI wise vacancy list||8 September 2023|
Odisha ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
Odisha ITI 2023 Admission Procedure consists of the following steps:
- First, candidates have to fill the application form.
- After submission of the application form, candidates have to pay the Odisha ITI registration fee.
- Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying as the application form will be accepted only for eligible candidates.
- Candidates can avail themselves district-wise merit list through online mode. After the application form, the merit list will be released then qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling procedure.
Odisha ITI 2023 Application Form
The Odisha ITI 2023 Application form application started. Check all the details about DHE Odhisha ITI 2023 Common Application Form given hereby:
- Candidates have to fill the Common Application Form (CAF) through online mode only.
- If the application form is verified online, then the candidates need not visit nodal ITI.
- Upload the scanned image of passport-sized photograph (size up to 100 KB) in jpg format only.
- The application will be canceled if the information filled in by the candidates is found to be incorrect or incomplete.
- Multiple applications will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to send the hard copy of the application form to DHE, Odisha.
How To fill Odisha ITI 2023 Admission Form?
Candidates who want to fill the Odisha ITI 2023 application form need to follow the steps given below to fill the form easily.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
- Applicant Details
- Personal Details
- Residence Address
- Bank Details of Applicant to avail student welfare
- Reservation Details
- Income details of parents
- Details of Mark/Grade Secured in Examination
Step 2: Upload Images.
Candidates have to upload a scanned image of a photograph of the applicant while filling the application form.
Step 3: Choice Locking:
While filling the application form, candidates have to fill in a minimum of five (05) choices. To add more choices in the form candidate has to click on the Add more option, then select course and institution from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Fee Payment
You will find payment options of ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal. Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for submission of the application are completed. The Applicant can take a printout of the Applicant Copy.
Step 5: Printing of CAF
Click on the “Print CAF” button to view the CAF to be printed. Then click to get the “Applicant Copy.”
Odisha ITI 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
- Pay the fee using a Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- The fee will neither be refunded nor transferable.
Odisha ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through eligibility norms before applying for the Odisha ITI admission 2023:
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass class 10 or high school from the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) or any other equivalent board or university.
- Lower age: Minimum 14 years.
- Upper age: No upper age limit.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile of Odisha.
Odisha ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Spot Admission
- Fresh eligible applicants
- Phase I Registered applicants but not validated
- Phase I applicants who exercised choices but not allotted seat
- Applicants allotted seat but not reported.
- Applicant allotted seat in lower choice having higher options (Choice) open
CAF for spot admission will be received and tagged at Institutions level till everyday 2:00 PM.
After 2:00 PM, SAMS will prepare the merit list and Institutions will notify in the notice board to start the admission process.
Odisha ITI 2023 Highlights
Applicants can check in the below table highlights of Odisha ITI 2023 admission details:
|Admission Process Name||Odisha ITI 2023 Admission 2023|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha |
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application link||Activate Soon|
|Odisha ITI Official Website||http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/ITI.aspx|