Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form will be released in the 3rd week of May 2021 tentatively. Candidates have to fill the Common Application Form (CAF) for Odisha ITI. The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha, is the authority that organizes admission procedures. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into multiple choices of trades & institutes in order of their preferences. The admission will be offered in the state of Odisha through the student academic management system. Here we are providing details regarding Odisha ITI Application Form 2021.
Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates of the Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form.
Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form events and dates
|Application start date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Application last date||1st week of June 2021|
Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form
- For Odisha ITI 2021, applicants need to fill the online Common Application Form (CAF).
- Applicants can fill the application form from the 3rd week of May 2021 to the 1st week of June 2021 tentatively.
- Competitors need to present all asked subtleties in the application structure. The secondary application structure is subject to dismissal. Likewise, during enrollment, transfer, and examined the picture of identification size photo and mark in the endorsed design.
- Those whose application structure/archives are approved utilizing online mode need not present a printed duplicate at the nodal ITI focus.
- More than one application structure is dismissed, so competitors should fill just a single application structure.
- Additionally, email ID and working telephone number as significant correspondence concerning application structure are ships off it.
- After filling all the asked subtleties, competitors should send printed duplicates of the application form to the office of DHE, Odisha.
How To fill Odisha ITI 2021 Admission Form?
Candidates who want to fill the Odisha ITI 2021 application form need to follow the steps given below to fill the form easily.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
- Applicant Details
- Personal Details
- Residence Address
- Bank Details of Applicant to avail student welfare
- Reservation Details
- Income details of parents
- Details of Mark/Grade Secured in Examination
Step 2: Upload Images.
Candidates have to upload a scanned image of a photograph of the applicant while filling the application form.
Step 3: Choice Locking:
While filling the application form, candidates have to fill in a minimum of five (05) choices. To add more choices in the form candidate has to click on the Add more option, then select course and institution from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Fee Payment
You will find payment options of ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal. Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for submission of the application are completed. The Applicant can take a printout of the Applicant Copy.
Step 5: Printing of CAF
Click on the “Print CAF” button to view the CAF to be printed. Then click to get the “Applicant Copy.”
Odisha ITI 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
- Pay the fee using a Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- The fee will neither be refunded nor transferable.