DOST Telangana Admissions 2021 Application Form for 1st phase will be released in the last week of August 2021 tentatively by TSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates can fill the application form in both Online and Offline mode. Since there is no facility for application form correction, so the candidates have to be careful by filling the form. The Interested candidates can also exercise web options for registration. Degree Online Service Telangana is a state-level admission process through which candidates are offered admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, etc. For more details regarding application fees, dates, etc, candidates can read the article below.
DOST Telangana Admissions 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check all the dates of the DOST Telangana Admission 2021 Application form.
|Notification release date||3rd week of August 2021|
|Registration of 1st phase||Last week of August 2021|
DOST Application Form 2021
The candidate must ensure about all the points before submitting the DOST 2021 application form. The candidate can check all the important points in the list below:
- DOST 2021 application form will be released online.
- Candidates can fill the DOST application form 2021 by both online and offline mode.
- The candidates should ensure that their name, gender, and date of birth in Aadhaar is as per SSC, if not, they should update them in Aadhaar well in advance.
- The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for DOST 2021.
- The candidate must make sure to fill in the information correctly in the application form since there is no facility for application form correction.
- The candidate makes sure to submit the application form before the closing of the DOST 2021.
- To apply offline, the candidate must download the T Mobile app.
Documents Required to fill DOST 2021 Application Form
Candidates must be ready with all the documents mentioned below to be uploaded. All the documents must be scanned.
- Photograph – in JPG / JPEG format
- Signature – in JPG / JPEG format
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
How to Fill Application Form 2021 (Online)?
Candidates must ensure that their mobile number is registered with the Aadhar Card and Updated as well. It must also be checked that the candidates have good internet connectivity before filling the application form. Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the form:
- STEP 1: Navigate to the Official website.
- STEP 2: Then, click on the ” Pre – Registration” button and fill in the relevant details.
- STEP 3: If the Adhaar Card is already linked, then the OTP is sent and registration is completed.
- STEP 4: Then, candidates are also sent the DOST ID and PIN on their mobile numbers.
- STEP 5: Now, tap on the candidate login button and enter DOST ID and Pin.
- STEP 6: Fill in all the details like enter personal details, qualification details, communication details, etc.
- STEP 7: Thereafter, upload the signature and photograph as per specifications and submit.
- STEP 8: At last, pay the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation page.
Candidates can fill the application form either through T Mobile App or through Helpline centers.
This time, T App Folio is introduced to avoid human touch. This is for students who have passed from Telangana BIE. Candidates have to follow the steps below for registering through T App.
- Install DOST T APP Mobile App first, this contains DOST ID generation service.
- Then enter hall ticket number, DOB, Adhaar No, Mobile Number
- Then, upload a live photograph i.e selfie.
- Next, the DOST reference id is sent to the candidate via SMS.
Candidates can visit DOST Helpline Centre or Meeseva Centre for registration. In total there are 105 help centers. Check out the segregation from below.
- State – 1
- University HLC – 6
- District – 33
- College – 65
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application fees for Phase -1.
- Rs. 400 will have to pay by candidates registering for Phase- 2.
Details to be filled in DOST Admission Application Form 2021
Candidates must enter the following details in the DOST Admission Application Form 2021 correctly.
- Qualifying Board
- Hall Ticket Number
- Phone Number
- Student Number
- Applicant Name
- Mobile NUmber
- Permanent Address
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Email Address
- Qualification Details
- 10th/12th/ Diploma/Graduation
- Academic Details
- Year of passing
- Board of examination etc.
- Address Details
In case of Query in DOST Application Form 2021
Candidates must follow the below steps to resolve their queries.
- STEP 1: First, just add 790100200 and send a HI.
- STEP 2: Next, select the query from the menu.
- STEP 3: After that, all the template messages are also sent from this account only.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, offers UG admissions through an online unified system called Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST). The admission is made based on merit in different Phases. The program was started in 2015 to help in the admission process of Private / Government universities of Telangana. Candidates get admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA, etc. Every year more than 2 lacs students are allotted seats through DOST.