DOST Application Form 2020 has already been released by TSCHE, Hyderabad on its official website from 24 August 2020. The last date to fill the application form is till 07 September 2020. Candidates have to fill the application form both by Online and Offline mode both. Since there is no facility of application form correction, so the candidates have to be careful by filling the form. The Interested candidates can also exercise web options for registration till 08 September 2020. Degree Online Service Telangana is a state-level admission process through which candidates are offered admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc etc. For more details regarding application fees, dates etc, candidates can read the article below.
- The Last date to fill the Application form is 07 September 2020.
- Web Option for Phase-1 can be exercised till 08 September 2020.
- Phase 2 registration will start from 17 September 2020.
DOST 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the Important Dates issued by TSCHE from below:
|DOST Registration Phase 1||24 Aug 2020|
|DOST Registration Phase 1 end||7 Sep 2020|
|Web Options for Phase 1||29 Aug to 8 Sep 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||3 Sep – PH / CAP|
4 Sep – NCC / Extra-Curricular
DOST Application Form 2020
Candidate must ensure about all the point before submitting the DOST 2020 application form. The candidate can check all the important points in the list below:
- DOST 2020 application form has been released online on the official website.
- Candidate can fill the DOST application form 2020 by both the online and offline mode.
- The candidates should ensure that their name, gender and date of birth in Aadhaar is as per SSC, if not, they should update them in Aadhaar well in advance.
- Candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for DOST 2020 examination.
- Candidate must make sure to fill the information correctly in the application form since there is no facility of application form correction.
- The candidate makes sure to submit the application form before the closing of the DOST 2020 i.e 07 September 2020.
- To apply offline, the candidate must download the T Mobile app.
Documents Required to fill DOST 2020 Application Form
Candidates must be ready with all the documents mentioned below to be uploaded. All the documents must be scanned.
- Photograph – in JPG / JPEG format
- Signature – in JPG / JPEG format
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
How to Fill Application Form 2020 (Online)?
Candidates must ensure that their mobile number is registered with the Aadhar Card and Updated as well. It must also be checked that the candidates have good internet connectivity before filling the application form. Candidates can follow the steps below in order to fill the form:
- STEP 1: Navigate to the Official website.
- STEP 2: Then, click on the ” Pre – Registration” button and fill in the relevant details.
- STEP 3: If the Adhaar Card is already linked, then the OTP is sent and registration is completed.
- STEP 4: Then, candidates are also sent the DOST ID and PIN on their mobile numbers.
- STEP 5: Now, tap on the candidate login button and enter DOST ID and Pin.
- STEP 6: Fill all the details like enter personal details, qualification details, communication details etc.
- STEP 7: Thereafter, upload the signature and photograph as per specifications and submit.
- STEP 8: At last, pay the application fee and take a print out of confirmation page.
Candidates can fill the application form either through T Mobile App or through Helpline centres.
This time, T App Folio is introduced to avoid human touch. This is for students who have passed from Telangana BIE. Candidates have to follow the steps below for registering through T App.
- Install DOST T APP Mobile App first, this contains DOST ID generation service.
- Then enter hall ticket number, DOB, Adhaar No, Mobile Number
- Then, upload live photograph i.e selfie.
- Next, the DOST reference id is sent to the candidate via SMS.
Candidates can visit DOST Helpline Centre or Meeseva Centre for registration. In total there are 105 help centres. Check out the segregation from below.
- State – 1
- University HLC – 6
- District – 33
- College – 65
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application fees for Phase -1.
- Rs. 400 will have to pay by candidates registering for Phase- 2.
Details to be filled in DOST Admission Application Form 2020
Candidates must enter the following details in the DOST Admission Application Form 2020 correctly.
- Qualifying Board
- Hall Ticket Number
- Phone Number
- Student Number
- Applicant Name
- Mobile NUmber
- Permanent Address
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Email Address
- Qualification Details
- 10th/12th/ Diploma/Graduation
- Academic Details
- Year of passing
- Board of examination etc.
- Address Details
In case of Query in DOST Application Form 2020
Candidates must follow the below steps to resolve their query.
- STEP 1: First, just add 790100200 and send a HI.
- STEP 2: Next, select the query from the menu.
- STEP 3: After that, all the template messages are also sent from this account only.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, offer UG admissions through an online unified system called Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST). The admission is made on the basis of merit indifferent Phases. The program was started in 2015 for help in the admission process of Private / Government universities of Telangana. Candidates get admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA etc. Every year more than 2 lacs students are allotted seats through DOST.