DOST Seat Allotment Result 2020 will be released by Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) through Online mode on 16 September, 2020 for Phase-1. Candidates need to login with their DOST Id and Pin to check the same. The information regarding seat allottment will be informed to the candidates through the SMS at the same registered mobile number. The students can also exercise web option till 08 September 2020. Candidates have to report online (Online Self Reporting) who are alloted the seats by paying Online Rs.1000/- or Rs.500/- as the category may be. Candidates can check more details regarding Seat Allottment from below the article.
- The result for Phase-1 seat allotment will be released on 16 September 2020.
DOST 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the dates related to seat allotments from below.
|DOST Seat Allotment Result 2020||Dates|
|1st allotment result||16 Sep 2020|
|2nd allotment result||28 Sep 2020|
|3rd allotment result||8 Oct 2020|
DOST Seat Allotment Process 2020
Candidates can take a look at the general instructions for Seat Allotment.
- The result for Phase-1 seat allotment will be released on official website - dost.cgg.gov.in.
- The result will be released through Online mode.
- Candidates will be informwd about the Seat allotment through their registered mobile number.
- Candidates need to login with their DOST Id and Pin to check the same.
- Candidates have to report online by paying Rs. 1000 or Rs.500.
How to Check the Seat Allotment?
The official authority releases the DOST 2020 seat allotment result online. Candidates can follow the steps below.
- Step 1: First, go to the official website or click on the above provided link.
- Step 2: Now, locate the link for the DOST seat allotment result.
- Step 3: Enter in your DOST Id and PIN and Enter.
- Step 4: Thereafter, the pdf opens on the screen. Search for name by pressing CTRL + F on keyboard.
How to use DOST 2020 web options?
Candidates need to follow the given steps to exercise web options for DOST 2020. Candidates are not required to visit any college for confirmation of seat. The web options are held depending on the vacancy of seats after Round 1.
- Step 1: Candidates need to login in their candidate dashboard after the DOST 2020 seat allotment result.
- Step 2: Then, they need to exercise web options and choose trade and college as per choice.
- Step 3: Now, pay the confirmation fee to secure the respective seat.
DOST 2020 i.e Degree Online Services Telangana is a web portal that helps all Telangana private, government and autonomous institutes in the admission process. It is an initiative by Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) started in 2015. Candidates who want to take admission into the UG courses need to register in the DOST 2020. The admission will be through merit basis.