DPU AIBTCET 2022, also known as the DY Patil Vidyapeeth All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test, will be held on 27 March 2022. The application form will be accessible over the internet. Before beginning their preparation, candidates should review the DPU AIBTCET 2022 test pattern. This will provide them an indication of the exam's length, the types of questions that will be asked, the marking scheme, and the overall number of questions, among other things. On the official website of the organizer, the DPU AIBTCET 2022 syllabus has been published. Certain topics for the DPU AIBTCET 2022 exam have been removed from the DPU AIBTCET syllabus. Candidates must become familiar with the exam pattern to gain a thorough understanding of the question paper structure and prepare accordingly. To learn more about the DPU AIBTCET 2022 Exam Pattern, read the entire article.
DPU AIBTCET 2022 Exam Pattern
For better preparation, aspirants should be aware of the paper format. The Exam Pattern for DPU AIBTECET 2022 has been mentioned in this article.
AIBTCET 2022 Format
Mode of exam
Medium of exam
01 hour 30 minutes
Type of Questions
Objective Multiple-choice questions
Number of questions
Marks for each correct answer
Physics: 25 Questions Chemistry: 25 Questions Botany: 25 Questions Zoology: 25 Questions
Subject Wise Exam Pattern for AIBTCET 2022
The detailed pattern for all four subjects can be found here. Biology (Botany and Zoology) will account for half of the exam.
Exam pattern for DPU AIBTECT 2022 in Physics
- Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs) exam with one mark for each question.
- All the questions will be printed in English.
- The duration of this paper is 28 minutes.
- There are no negative markings.
- Physics questions from classes 11 and 12 will be asked (central or state board).
DPU AIBTECT 2022 exam pattern for Chemistry
- The questions are based on the Chemistry syllabus for classes 11 and 12.
- The time given for working on the chemistry exam paper is 28 minutes.
- There are no negative markings, and the paper is printed in English.
- The segment has a total weightage of 25 marks, with 1 mark assigned to each question.
DPU AIBTECT 2022 exam pattern for Zoology
- There will be 25 questions about animal physiology and anatomy, each worth one mark.
- Because there is no negative marking, no points will be deducted for incorrect attempts.
- The MCQ-based question paper will be based on the biology syllabus for classes 11 and 12.
- This section's sharing will be 29 minutes long.
DPU AIBTECT 2022 exam pattern for Botany
- There will be 25 questions about plant physiology and anatomy.
- There will be no negative grading; each question will receive one mark.
- This exam will be based on the biology curriculum in grades 11 and 12.
- This part will take a total of 29 minutes to complete.
DPU AIBTCET 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can consult the DPU AIBTCET syllabus 2022 for further information. It is important to remember that the DPU AIBTCET 2022 syllabus was chosen by the organizer. Candidates are recommended to review the DPU AIBTCET 2022 syllabus before planning their exam strategy.
How do I get the DPU AIBTCET 2022 online syllabus?
- On the web portal, you may get the syllabus.
- Then choose Syllabus from the drop-down menu on the home page.
- The curriculum will subsequently be displayed on the following page.
- The syllabus is available in PDF format, which you can save and print.
- You may also make a printout of the document.
Preparation Tips for the AIBTCET 2022 Exam
Candidates who are preparing for the DPU AIBTCET 2022 should review some of the crucial tips listed below.
- Make a list of all the formulas you'll need for the exam.
- Important formulas should be pasted on your study board so that you can see them every day.
- Work with example papers and try to complete them in a timely manner.
- In a separate book, jot down key topics for each chapter.
- Participate in any reputable institute's test series.
- Every day, take an online test series.
- As many questions as possible should be practiced.
- To keep your mind fresh, get plenty of rest and take regular breaks.