DPU AIBTCET 2023 Application Form has been released, via online mode on the official website. The application form is released via online mode. The exam will be held Online Proctor Based Test (through laptop & desktop from anywhere). This test is conducted to provide admission to the applicants in B.Tech Medical Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology, and M.Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology Program. Read the whole article to know more about DPU AIBTCET 2023.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Exam Status
Following table shows the DPU AIBTCET 2023 exam status:
From 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m
- Official notification regarding DPU AIBTCET 2023 has been released via their 2023-24 brochure.
- DPU AIBTCET 2023 will be declared via online mode.
- DPU AIBTCET 2023 registration process will end on 05/04/2023 (Wednesday) until 5.00 p.m.
- DPU AIBTCET 2023 Entrance Exam will be held on 009/04/2023 from11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Important Dates
The candidates can check below the vital dates of DPU AIBTCET 2023:
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Schedule
|The last date to apply |
29/03/2023 (Wednesday) Until 5.00 p.m
|Last date to apply with late fee ||05/04/2023 (Wednesday) Until 5.00 p.m|
From 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Application Form
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Application Form has been released online on the official website of the exam. Aspirants need to keep the following things in mind while applying:
- Aspirants must apply online on the official website of the Institute.
- They must enter their basic details for registration.
- Also, the contact details like phone number and email id provided should be active and valid.
- After the registration login ID and password will be sent on the registered email ID which is to be used later.a
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature should be given as per the specifications made by the Institute.
- The fee should be deposited else the form will be cancelled.
- Once the form is filled the candidates are advised to take a printout of it for further reference.
NOTE - If a candidate faces any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, they can mail on the email ID provided on the dashboard of the login page.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Application Fee
Check the Processing and Entrance Test Fee details below. Payment once make will not be refunded.
All India Biotechnology Entrance Examination Fee 2023
|Without Late Fee|| |
|With Late Fee|| |
Mode of Payment - Fee can be paid via online mode.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in DPU AIBTECET 2023 Entrance Test is given below:
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minimum age: 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- The candidate must have either appeared at (HSC / Std. XII) examination or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences (and desirably with Mathematics) or, if the result of the exam.
- He/she must have passed the same examination with minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for the Reserved Category candidates).
Eligibility for NRI/ PIO/ FN
- The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2023.
- He/she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Life Sciences and English (and desirably Mathematics). In the case of a student from any school that follows the American system of education, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (and desirably Mathematics) at AP' (Advanced Placement) level and must have a minimum 'C' grade in these subjects.
- In the case of students passing the Cambridge International Examination (CIE), the candidate should have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology at “Advanced” level along with English at “Advanced Subsidiary” (AS) level.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The applicants should be aware of the paper format for better preparation. DPU AIBTECET 2023 Exam Pattern has been discussed hereby;
AIBTCET 2023 Format
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Duration ||01 hour 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Objective Multiple choice questions|
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Marks for each correct answer||1 Mark|
|Sections||Physics : 25 Questions Chemistry : 25 Questions Botany : 25 Questions Zoology : 25 Questions|
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Admit Card
Dr D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute will release DPU AIBTCET 2023, Admit Card, online two weeks before the day of Online Proctor Based exam.
- The DPU will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards on www.dpu.edu.in
- The candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidates will need their login credentials to download the entrance exam hall ticket.
- The admit card includes personal details about the candidates, time, date and venue of the examination.
- It is essential for aspirants to carry their admission ticket without which they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The Admit Card or applying to Entrance Test does not guarantee admission in the respective programme.
- The candidate needs to take a printout of it and keep it safely for seat allotment purpose also.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Admit Card details
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein.
- Candidate's Seat Number
- Father's Name
- Signature with Name
- Address of examination centre allotted
How to download DPU AIBTCET 2023 Admit Card?
The candidates can follow the below-given steps to download DY Patil Biotechnology Entrance Exam Hall Ticket:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of Dr D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
- Step 2 - Click on the given link to download Admit Card
- Step 3 - Download the same, get the printout of it and keep it safe for future reference.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Result
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Results will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth website at www.dpu.edu.in
- Results of individual candidates will not be communicated on the telephone or by post.
- Those who will qualify for the exam will be called for counselling for documents verification purposes.
- The intake capacity for admission is 60 seats.
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Highlights
Applicants can check below in the table short details about DPU Biotechnology CET 2023:
DPU AIBTCET 2023 Basic Details
Name of the examination
DPU AIBTCET 2023 or DY Patil Vidyapeeth All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test
Dr D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
Once a year
Mode of examination
Not yet released
About Dr D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
Dr D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute was established in 2004, at Tathawade campus in Pune is a constituent institute of Dr D Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), GOI and is supported by DST-FIST (Infrastructure Support for Teaching & Research awarded by the Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi and GOI).
DYPBBI offers various degree programs in Biotechnology- namely B. Tech. (General), B. Tech. (Medical Biotechnology), M. Tech. (Integrated Biotechnology), M. Sc. (Biotechnology) & M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) and Ph. D. in both Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.