DPU AIBTCET 2022 Application Form
has been released. The last date to apply online is 24 March 2022. DY Patil Vidyapeeth All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test
will be conducted in the month of July(tentative). The application form will be made available online and can also be filled in offline mode. The exam will be placed online with a proctor (through laptop & desktop from anywhere). This test is used to determine whether or not applicants are eligible for admission to the B.Tech Medical Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology, or M.Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology programmes. To learn more about DPU AIBTCET 2022
, read the entire article.
- DPU AIBTCET 2022 Registration has been started on 19 January 2022 and will end on 24 March 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- DPU AIBTCET 2022 Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 27 March 2022
Important Dates for DPU AIBTCET 2022
The following are the important dates for DPU AIBTCET 2022:
DPU AIBTCET 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|The last date to apply
|24 March 2022
|Last date to apply with late fee
|24 March 2022
|27 March 2022
Application Form for DPU AIBTCET 2022
Both online and offline applications are accepted for AIBTCET 2022. The application can be submitted online or offline on or before the deadline, applicants must complete the DPU Application form and submit it to the Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil. Vidyapeeth, together with the entrance test fee. The Vidyapeeth website has an offline application form that may be downloaded.
The following are the steps for submitting both an online and an offline application:
Application Form (Online)
Step 1: Go to DPU's official website, www.dpu.edu.in.
Step 2: Fill in all of the essential information, such as your name, address, and phone number.
Step 3: To complete the registration process, choose a course, state, and city.
Step 4: Log in to your registered email address and click the link that has been sent to you.
Step 5: Complete the remaining fields, such as academic qualifications, correspondence address, and so on.
Step 6: Use a credit card, debit card, or net banking account to pay the entrance and processing fees through the online payment portal.
Step 7: Print the acknowledgement page out.
Application Form (Offline)
Step 1: DPU's official website may be found at www.dpu.edu.in.
Step 2: Navigate to the "Biotechnology and Bioinformatics" tab on the website.
Step 3: Select "Download Offline Form" and save the application form to your computer.
Step 4: Fill in all of your personal information, academic qualifications, exam centre preferences, and so on.
Step 5: Fill out the application form and admission card with all of the relevant information.
Step 6: Attach a passport-sized photo to both the admission card and the application form.
Step 7: Send the application form to DPU along with the required demand draught. Make a demand draught payable to "Registrar, Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth," payable in Pune.
NOTE: 2022 AIBTCET application form and demand draught should be forwarded to the following address through courier/speed post:
Pune's Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed University)
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Application Fee for DPU AIBTCET 2022
Details on the Processing and Entrance Test Fees can be found below. Payments that have already been made will not be reimbursed.
All India Biotechnology Entrance Examination Fee 2022
|Without Late Fee
|With Late Fee
Payment Options - The fee can be paid online.
Admit Card for DPU AIBTCET 2022
- The DPU AIBTCET 2022 Admit Card will be made available online two weeks before the exam date by the Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute.
- The DPU will make Admit Cards available for download at www.dpu.edu.in.
- Please note that admit cards will not be mailed to candidates.
- To download the entrance exam hall ticket, candidates will need their login credentials.
- The admit card contains personal information about the candidates, as well as the examination time, date, and location.
- Aspirants must bring their admission ticket to the exam since they will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they do not.
- Admission to the programme is not guaranteed by the Admit Card or the application to the Entrance Test.
DPU AIBTCET 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the below given table to get the basic information regarding DPU AIBTCET 2022:
DPU AIBTCET 2022 Basic Details
Name of the examination
DPU AIBTCET 2022 or DY Patil Vidyapeeth All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test
Dr D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute
Once a year
Mode of examination
TISS Official website