DTE Kerala LET 2021 Application Form is going to be released in April 2021 tentatively. It is also known as Lateral Entry Entrance Examination which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala. This exam is conducted once in a year at the state level. On qualifying this exam the applicants will get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the technical stream. Candidates must read the below-given article to know more about DTE Kerala LET 2021.
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important LET 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:-
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||First week of April 2021|
|Last date of submission the Application Form||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit Card||First or second week of June 2021|
|Date of Examination||Second or third week of June 2021|
|Publication of Result||Last week of June 2021|
|Online filing of options||Last week of June 2021|
|Downloading Score Cards from the website||Last week of June 2021|
|1st Allotment||July 2021|
|Admission (1st allotment)||July 2021|
|Rearranging higher options||July 2021|
|2nd Allotment||July 2021|
|Admission (2nd allotment)||July 2021|
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the given points regarding the DTE Kerala LET 2021 Application Form:
- Application Form of DTE Kerala LET 2021 will be made available on the official website.
- The applicant must fill the application form carefully in all respect and check the same before submitting it.
- The incomplete application form will not be considered and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Candidates have to register themselves on DTE Kerala LET login page and obtain login id and password.
- Do not forget to take a copy of the registration details. For resetting the password, the date of birth, mobile no and email id is given at the time of the registration is compulsory.
- Candidates are requested to submit the application fee.
- No correction or modification facility will be allowed after confirming the online submission of the application form.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Late applications will also be summarily rejected. The authority will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of application.
- Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The application form is to be submitted online and the downloaded application form is duly filled up along with the relevant certificates and should be sent via registered post/speed post or in-person to The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Application Fee
Given below are the category wise DTE Kerala LET Application Fees:
Registration Fee for Kerala LET 2021
|General ||Rs 750/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment through the offline mode via paying fees in ‘SHAKTI ACCOUNT’ of THE JOINT CONTROLLER OF TECHNICAL EXAMINATION at any branch of State Bank of India.
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to make sure they are eligible for the entrance exam before starting the registration process. Check some important points related to Kerala LET eligibility criteria:
Age limit: Candidate must be less than 30 years.
- Non-Keralites aspirants are also eligible to apply but their admission will be restricted to the Private Self-Financing Institution and Non-Government seats within the Government controlled Self- Financing Institutions.
- The applicant who has passed their diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by any state board of Technical Education or Institutions under Govt. of India after undergoing regular course with a minimum of 45% marks (42% in the case of candidates belonging to SEBC and OEC category and 40% in the case of an applicant belonging to SC/ST category) are eligible for writing the entrance examination.
- All applicant must produce a certificate showing the duration of the course and the details of the certificate-issuing authority properly authenticated by the head of the institution concerned, in the space provided in the body of the registration form.
- The aspirants who have passed their D.Voc (Vocational Diploma) stream in the same and allied sector in Engineering / Technology awarded by any state board of Technical Education or Institutions under Govt. of India with a minimum of 45% marks (42% in the case of candidates belonging to SEBC and OEC category and 40% in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) are eligible for writing the entrance examination.
- All candidates must produce a certificate showing the duration of the course and the details
of the certificate-issuing authority properly attested by the top of the establishment involved, in the space provided in the body of the application form.
- Candidates who have passed their B Sc degree with Mathematics as their main or subsidiary subject from a recognized university as defined by the UGC and with a minimum of 45% marks (42% in the case of candidates belonging to SEBC and OEC category and 40% in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) and passed their 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject are also eligible for writing the entrance examination All candidates should produce a certificate showing the duration of the course and the certificate-issuing authority properly authenticated by the head of the institution concerned, in the space provided in the body of the application form.
- Those candidates who are appearing for the final year of Diploma stream/D.VOC stream/B.Sc stream Examination and satisfying the above criteria are also eligible to apply for the exam subject to the condition that they will produce the Qualifying Certificate (original or Provisional) at the time of admission.
- The candidate belonging to B.Sc stream shall clear the subject:
i) Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and
ii) Engineering Mechanics of the freshman Engineering programme besides the Second year Subjects.
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Exam Pattern
Part A of the Entrance Test for Diploma and D.Voc stream applicant is for 120 marks and will be on the following selected subjects of First-year B.Tech course and English language.
Given below the subject-wise distribution of marks:
Subject-wise distribution of marks for DTE Kerala LET 2021
|IT and Computer Science||15|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||15|
Part B of the Entrance Test for B.Sc stream candidates is for 120 marks and will be on the following selected subjects of first-year B.Tech course and English language.
|IT and Computer Science||15|
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the DTE Kerala LET 2021 Admit Card from the second week of June 2021 tentatively on the official website. Candidates must read the given points related with admit card:
- Applicants can download their hall ticket from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala as it will not be sent by SMS and Post.
- Candidates have to log in with their login ID and password and enter all required details.
- Aspirant must check all the details carefully mentioned therein admission ticket.
- Candidates should keep the print out copy of admit card for future reference.
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Result
Result of Lateral Entry Entrance Examination will be made available on the official site.
- A fully computerized system has been made for the valuation of the answer scripts using the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) system and for the results.
- The Rank List will be prepared as per the criteria given by authority. The marks secured by the applicant will not be disclosed under any circumstances and any such enquiries will not be entertained.
- There will be no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheet or recounting of the marks.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (DTE, Kerala). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Highlights
Given below the major points of DTE Kerala Lateral entry test.
DTE Kerala LET 2021 Basic Details
|Name of the Exam||DTE Kerala LET 2021|
|Conducting Body ||Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala.|
|Purpose|| To offer Courses in various undergraduate and postgraduate in technical stream|
|DTE Kerala LET 2020 Official Website||http://admissions.dtekerala.gov.in|
Stay connected for more updates about DTE Kerala LET on DTE Kerala
DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Entrance Examination
Lateral Entry Scheme is intended to admit meritorious Diploma/D.VOC/B.Sc holders to the Second Year/Third Semester of the B. Tech courses to acquire a Degree in Engineering. Lateral Entry Scheme is approved by the Government of Kerala for 10% of the sanctioned seats in addition to total seats. A state-level Entrance Examination for the selection is suggested to maintain uniformity among various schemes of Diploma /D.VOC/B.Sc holders.
The Department of Technical Education (DTE) is a higher education governance body under the government of Kerala, India. It is a part of the higher education department and is managed by the Minister of Education. The department advises the government on matters dealing with higher education. It manages the working and activities 9 government engineering colleges, 3 aided engineering colleges, 49 polytechnic colleges, three colleges of fine arts, 39 technical high schools, 17 government commercial institutes, 42 tailoring and garment making training centres and four vocational training centres.