DU JAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria must be reviewed by a candidate before applying for the course. DU JAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria includes details about age limit, educational qualification, and more.
Candidates who have passed or are appearing in the class 12 board examination can apply for DU JAT 2022. The exam will be conducted for admission in certain colleges of Delhi University for admission in undergraduate programs of business management and business economics. The minimum score in the qualifying examination i.e. class 12 should be at least 60% to appear for DU JAT 2022. The selection will be based on the rank computed from the combined weighted average of percentage scored in the entrance test
Delhi University Joint Admission Test or DU JAT 2022 is a national-level entrance test. It is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The purpose of this test is to provide admission to the candidates into an undergraduate course like BMS, BBA, BA (H) Business Economics in the 16 colleges affiliated with Delhi University. The test mainly comprises four subjects: General English, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, and Analytical Ability, and Business & General Awareness.
DU JAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum essential eligibility requirements and qualifications to sit in the DU JAT Exam are outlined in the DU JAT Eligibility Criteria 2022. The DU JAT Eligibility 2022 offers information about the age restriction, educational requirements, and other factors. Before applying for the DU JAT Exam 2022, students should familiarise themselves with the exam's eligibility requirements.
Here below down there are given the whole details about the Eligibility in points which the candidates have to pass in it to attend the exam of DU JAT 2022.
- There is NO AGE LIMIT FOR DU JAT 2022 Applications.
- A candidate for the DU JAT Exam 2022 must have passed or qualified the 10+12 examination from any board/recognized university or institute in India.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the 12th grade and are awaiting their final results can also apply for this test.
If the above-mentioned conditions are not met, admission to the pursuing 12th class applicants will be provisional and will be revoked.
- Any applicant who submits an application for the DU JAT Exam must pass each subject in the 12th grade independently.
- Applicants must have an official qualifying examination result and mark sheet.
- The admission will be cancelled if an applicant fails to submit appropriate documentation during the document verification procedure.
- Candidates applying for the OBC-non creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD/CW categories must bring a category certificate with them.
DU JAT 2022 Category-wise Reservation
- According to the university's eligibility standards, 27% of the seats are designated for candidates from the Other Backward Classes (OBC) group.
- The marks obtained in the test will be given to OBC applicants with no restrictions.
- Candidates who fall within the OBC category receive a 10% reduction in the minimum score needed.
- Any applicant in the General Category must have received a minimum of 60% in their 12th grade exams. The sum of marks earned in four examinations - Mathematics, English, and two more disciplines authorised by the institution - will be taken into account by Delhi University.
- According to government regulations, 15 percent of total seats are allocated for candidates from Scheduled Tribes, while 7.5 percent of total seats are reserved for candidates from Scheduled Castes. The figures above can be swapped out as needed. As a result, 22.5 percent of all seats are reserved for candidates from the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes categories. The applicants' minimal qualifying criteria pertaining to the ST/SC group are allowed a 5% relaxation on the score earned.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)- According to authority regulations, 10% of all seats are allotted for applicants from the EWS category.
- Less than 5% of the seats are allocated for applicants with qualifying disabilities, widows or children of Armed Forces personnel, Kashmiri migrants, nominated Sikkimese students, ward quota, or the Delhi University's Prime Minister's Special Scholarship for Jammu and Kashmir.
DU JAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates may check the DU JAT syllabus 2022 from Delhi University. Candidates must get information of the DU curriculum before beginning their preparation for DU JAT 2022 since it is necessary for a better comprehension of the question paper. The DU syllabus 2022 is a comprehensive handbook that explains the test organisation, disciplines, and grade distribution. Understanding the DU entrance test curriculum and the weighting of each component will assist you in determining how much time you should spend on each area.
Before taking the DU JAT 2022 test, the applicant should be well familiar with the DU entrance exam syllabus.
DU JAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- There will be objective-type questions in the exam.
- The exam will be strategic over pen and paper-built methods.
- The exam interval will remain for two hours.
- The exam will contain segments corresponding to Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness, and Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
- 3 marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be abstracted for every single erroneous response.