EFLU Admission 2020 Admit Card for UG courses will be available on 20 September 2020 online on the official website for those candidates whose EFLU exam is on 26 September 2020. EFLU Admission 2020 (English and Foreign Language University Admission) admit card will be released by EFLU, Hyderabad. The applicants are advised to carry the hardcopy of the EFLU admission admit card 2020 at the examination hall. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the EFLU Admission 2020 admit card.
The admit card for UG course will be released on 20 September 2020.
EFLU Admission 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important dates for EFLU admission 2020 admit card which is given in the table below:
EFLU Admission 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Releasing Date of Admit Card for the PG and PhD courses||20 February 2020|
|UG Admit card release date||20 September 2020|
|Examination Date of Postgraduate and PhD Courses||29 February 2020 and 01 March 2020|
|Examination Date of Undergraduate Courses||26 September 2020|
EFLU Admission 2020 Admit Card
Applicants make sure about all the points for the EFLU Admission 2020 admit card which is listed below:
- The EFLU Admission admit card will be released through the online mode only on the main website.
- Applicants are advised to login on the main website with the EFLU registered ID and password.
- It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry the hardcopy of the admit card otherwise candidates will not be allowed to sit for the EFLU admission 2020 examination.
- All the candidates are advised to carry at least one ID proof along with the EFLU admit card for the applicant's verification.
- Applicants are advised to come 60 min before the examination time for the entry process and admit card verification.
Documents Required to Take in the EFLU Admission 2020 Examination Hall
Candidates must carry all the listed documents at the EFLU admission 2020 exmination hall which are given below:
- The hardcopy of the EFLU admission 2020 admit card.
- ID proof like aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport for the candidate's identification.
- A passport size post same as uploaded on the EFLU admission 2020 application form.
How to download EFLU Admission 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the EFU admission 2020 admit card which is given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the EFLU admission 2020. ---> "EFLU official website".
- Step 2: On the main page, go to the "Academic Accouncements" session and click on the "Hall Ticket EFLU Admission 2020 (29 February & 01 March 2020)" link.
- Step 3: The new page will open, login with the User ID/Email Address and Date of birth.
- Step 4: The admit card for the Postgraduate and PhD courses will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Candidate can download the PDF of the EFLU Admission 2020 admit card and candidate must takeout the print of the admit card.
Details in EFLU Admission 2020 Admit Card
The details which will appear on the EFLU Admission 2020 admit are given in the list below:
- Applicant's Name
- Roll number
- Exam Date
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Centre Address
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Important instructions about the Examination
Things Not To Carry In The EFLU Admission 2020 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the EFLU Admission 2020 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of paper and cheats
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device (Mobile phones)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Item
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list in the examination hall may lead to cancellation of the applicant's exam.
EFLU Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam – The exam will be conducted in online CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Total No. of Questions – There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks – The exam will be of 100 marks.
- Type of question – There will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme – Every correct answer contains +1 marks and there will no negative marking in the examination.