The EFLU 2023 Eligibility Criteria releases for the candidates so that they can apply for the desired course. Through the EFLU admission process, the institution has established a criterion by which applicants will be admitted. The minimal degree/marks that applicants must have in order to be considered qualified to sit the exam are listed in the EFLU 2023 eligibility criteria. Applicants who cannot demonstrate their eligibility or who do not match the EFLU eligibility criteria 2023 will be denied admission to the institution, even if they apply later. Aspirants can review the following basic and common qualifying criteria for EFLU 2023, which apply to both undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
Aspirants who perform well in the EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 will be able to enrol in a variety of Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programmes. Aspirants will be admitted to the B. A. (Hons.) in English and M. A. programmes by the official authorities. Aspirants who achieve higher scores on the EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 will be allowed to enrol in a variety of English and Foreign Language University-affiliated institutions.
EFLU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants will get information about the EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the entrance exam in the section below. Before applying for the admission exam, applicants must ensure that they meet the EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria listed below.
- Nationality: To apply for the admission exam, candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Appearing Aspirants: Aspirants who are taking their qualifying exam final exam are also eligible to apply for the admission exam.
- Relaxation: Aspirants from the reserved categories, such as SC and ST, have received a 5% reduction in the qualifying marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Various Under Graduate – UG course:
- Age Limit: At the time of admission, candidates must be at least 17 years old
- Educational Qualification: Only those who have passed their class 10th and 12th or equivalent from a recognised board of education are eligible to take the entrance exam.
- General Category Minimum Marks: Aspirants in the general category must have received at least 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Reserved Category Minimum Marks: Reserved category candidates must have scored at least 45 percent in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Various Post Graduate – PG course:
- Age limit: The aspirants must be not less than 21 years of age at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: The aspirants who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university or institution are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Minimum Marks – General Category: The aspirants who belong to the general category must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks or more in the qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks – Reserved Category: The aspirants who belong to the reserved category must have secured at least 50 % marks or more in the qualifying exam
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants will be able to find out everything they need to know about the EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Pattern of the question paper in the section below, including the mode of examination, duration of examination, language of examination, total number of questions, total marks, type of questions, marking scheme, negative marking, and much more.
- Mode of Exam: The official authorities will organize the entrance exam in both online as well as offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: The official authorities will have organized the entrance exam for a duration of 150 minutes in total.
- Language of Exam: The aspirants will have to appear for the entrance exam in the English language.
- Total Number of Questions: The official authorities will ask a maximum of 100 questions in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper of the entrance exam will contain a maximum of 100 marks.
- Type of Questions: The question paper of the entrance exam will contain an objective type of multiple-choice questions only.
- Marking Scheme: The official authorities will provide 1 mark to the aspirants for each correct answer given in the entrance exam.
- Negative Marking: There are no negative markings for incorrect answers in the entrance exam.
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Preparation Tips
The following are some EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 preparation recommendations that applicants must follow in order to pass the exam:
Examine the IFLU syllabus and test format, focusing on the most relevant topics.
Make a schedule to ensure that each issue gets enough attention.
Solve sample papers from the previous year.
Try to find the topics you need to master and then focus on them more.
Rest to keep your mind ready at all times.
Before the exam, go through all of the material again.