EFLU Admission - Results

English and Foreign Language University Admission

Form Date: 02 Aug - 07 Sep 2021 (Tentative)

Online Mode

Form Date: 02 Aug - 07 Sep 2021

EFLU 2020 Result (Declared): Cut off, Counselling, Admission process, How to Check?

Updated On - October 07 2020 by Khusboo

EFLU Admission 2020 Result has been released on 05 October 2020 in online mode on the official website for the PG courses. EFLU Admission 2020 (Engish and Foreign Language University) examination result will be announced by the EFLU, Hyderabad. EFLU Admission 2020 is organised to offer an admission of postgraduate, undergraduate and PhD courses. Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the EFLU Admission 2020 counselling session. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the EFLU Admission result 2020.

Latest Updates

  • EFLU 2020 PG Programme result has been declared on 05 October 2020. Candidates can check the result from here--> EFLU Result 2020 

EFLU Admission 2020 Result Important Dates

Candidates can check all the important date here for the EFLU Admission 2020 result in the given table below:

EFLU Admission 2020 Result Dates
Examination Dates for Post Graduate and PhD courses29 February 2020 & 01 March 2020
Result Declaration Date for Postgraduate Courses05 October 2020
Examination Date for Undergraduate Courses26 September 2020
Result Declaration Date for Undergraduate CoursesTo be Announced

EFLU Admission 2020 Result

Applicants must check all the important points for the EFLU 2020 result which is given in the list below:

  • The EFLU admission 2020 entrance result will be announced through the online mode only on the official website.
  • The applicant makes ensure to fill the Login with the correct User ID and Date of Birth to generate the result.
  • The shortlisted candidates will be notified through the email or SMS from the conducted authority about the counselling session schedule.
  • The candidate who got the highest ranking in the EFLU entrance 2020 exam will be preferred first in the seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.

How to Download the EFLU Admission 2020 Result?

Applicant must follow all the steps to download the EFLU result 2020 which are given below:

  • Step 1: Candidate must visit the EFLU official website to download the EFLU Admission 2020 result from. 
  • Step 2: On the main page, check the "Academic Accouncements" session and click on the "EFLU Entrance Test Result 2020 (29 February & 01 March 2020)" button.
  • Step 3: To download the result candidate must login with the registered user ID and date of Birth.
  • Step 4: Click on the "Login" button and the result will appear on the window screen.
  • Step 5: Takeout the print of the EFLU Admission 2020 result.

EFLU Admission 2020 Reserved Seats

Candidate can check the EFLU 2020 reservation criteria for all the categories in the given table below:

EFLU Admission 2020 Reserved Seats
CategoriesReserved Seats
SC/ST15% for SC & 7.5% for ST (Total 22.5%)
Kashmiri Migrants 5%
Wards of Defence Personnel5%

EFLU Admission 2020 Cut-off 

The EFLU 2020 cut off in the examination for all the categories (OBC, SC/ST/PWD, Unreserved) are given in the table below:

Cut-off for Undergraduate/Postgraduate Programs: 
EFLU Admission 2020 Cut-Off for UG/PG Programs
Unreserved Catagory50%
OBC 45%
Cut-off for PhD Programs:
EFLU Admission 2020 Cut-Off for PhD Programs
Unreserved/OBC (creamy layer) 50%
OBC (non-creamy layer)/ SC/ST/PWD45%

EFLU 2020 Counselling 

The EFLU counselling 2020 will be notified to the shortlisted candidates via email or SMS from the exam conducting authority. All the candidates are advised to attend the counselling session for the seat allotments. Candidates make ensure to bring all the required documents along with the hard copy of the EFLU admit card and EFLU scorecard at the counselling centre for the verification. 

EFLU 2020 Admission Process

Here is the procedure of EFLU 2020 admission is given listed below:
  • Candidate must appear in the EFLU 2020 entrance examination.
  • Candidate must be qualified in the EFLU entrance exam 2020 to get the admission in the EFLU.
  • Shortlisted applicants have to attend the EFLU counselling session to get the admission.
  • Applicants will be selected on the basis of rank obtained in the EFLU 2020 entrance exam. Candidate with the highest rank will be considered first in comparison with others.

Subscribe to Get Updated Information

+91 -


Form Start Date:

02 Aug 2021

Form End Date:

07 Sep 2021

The forms will open on 02 Aug 2021



Examination Date:


Application Fees:

₹ 500

Admissions open for


01 Mar 2021-30 Jun 2021


01 Feb 2021-15 Jun 2021

LPU Admissions 2021

16 Jul 2021-31 Jul 2021

CGC Landran Admissions 2021

11 Mar 2021-21 Aug 2021


25 Mar 2021-30 Jul 2021