FDDI AIST 2021 Result has been declared on 19 August 2021. The results of FDDI AIST 2021 was released by the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) through in the form of a merit list. Candidates can check their ranks by entering Application Number, Birth Date and Email Address. Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) conducts the All India Selection Test (AIST) with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the professional programs in the field of footwear design, Leather Goods and Accessory Design, Fashion designing and Retail and Fashion Merchandise based on the marks obtained in the exam. Read this complete article to get more information about FDDI AIST 2021 Results.
- FDDI AIST 2021 Result has been declared on 19 August 2021. Candidates can check here--- Check Result.
FDDI AIST 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of FDDI AIST 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
FDDI AIST 2021 Important Dates
FDDI AIST Entrance Test
Release of FDDI Merit List
|19 August 2021|
How to Download FDDI AIST 2021 Results?
There are the steps that candidates must follow to download their FDDI AIST 2021 results.
Step 2. Then they have to search here for the "FDDI AIST 2021 Merit list" link.
Step 3. Then click on that link.
Step 4. Now candidates have to log in to the official website by entering their details such as the application number or date of birth or roll number.
Step 5. Now, click on the login button.
Step 6. After that, a new page of the result will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 7. Candidates can check their result by pressing Ctrl+F and then entering their name.
Step 8. At last, candidates are advised to download the result in the pdf format for future use.
Details mentioned in FDDI AIST 2021 Merit List
The following are the details that a candidate will found it in the FDDI AIST 2021 merit list.
- Candidate's enrolment number
- Candidate's name
- Father's name
- Name of the exam centre
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Rank obtained
- Qualifying status of the candidate i.e pass or fail
FDDI AIST 2021 Counselling
Those candidates who will qualify for the FDDI AIST 2021 and are included in the merit list will be allowed to attend the FDDI AIST 2021 Counselling. In the counselling round, candidates have to select the program and campus in which they want to take admission. Based on the final merit rank and the preference given by the candidate, they will be allotted a seat based on the fixed criteria. The candidate who has been allotted a seat has to pay the non-refundable amount of fee at the spot to book the seat.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling round:
The following are the documents that candidates have to bring in the counselling round.
- 10th and 12th Attested Certificate and Mark sheet, applicable For UG programs
- 10th Certificate and Mark sheet, Semester wise or year wise Self Attested Mark sheets and Provisional and Degree Certificates, applicable for admission in PG Programs
- Four passport recent size colour photographs
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the last attended School or College or any other Gazetted Officer
- Medical Fitness Certificate or Undertaking of the Medical Fitness in the original.
- Caste Certificate or Disability Certificate only if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority from the respective States or Union Territories, only if applicable
Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) is a premier academic and training institution that is dedicated to the development and growth of the footwear and Product, Leather Products, Retail and Fashion Merchandise, and Fashion Design sectors. FDDI has Pan India Presence with almost 12 states of art campuses spread across the country. The institute has world-class Infrastructures and Facilities. The Institute has been awarded the prestigious certifications and accreditations such as ISO 17025 accreditation by DAkkS- Germany.
FDDI is offering various Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in the field of Footwear Designing and Production, Production and Management and Retail and Fashion Merchandise, Leather Goods and Accessories Design, and Fashion Design, besides offering short term Industry-specific programs. FDDI is also known for nurturing the high end trained specialized professionals through their programs.