FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card will be released on the website of the Footwear Design & Development Institute after the Application form window will close. The candidates will be able to download the FDDI AIST Hall Ticket from 30 April 2020 (as per the notification). The exam will be organised at the National level in around 31 cities of India. Footwear Design and Development Institute All India Selection Test is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in various UG and PG courses of Footwear design. FDDI 2020 admit card release date was 30 April 2020. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the FDDI admit card details.
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card Dates
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card dates is released by the conducting authority on the official website. Candidates can check all important dates related to the FDDI AIST Exam Hall Ticket/Admission Ticket below in the table:
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card Dates
|Release Date||30 April 2020|
|Last date to download||24 May 2020|
|FDDI AIST 2020 Exam Date||24 May 2020|
The applicants are requested to keep coming to the page for more updates regarding the FDDI admit card.
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card
FDDI 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from its portal after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card:
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number or via post.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety for future uses.
- Entry to the Examination Centre will be allowed with FDDI admit cards only.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then immediately bringing the notice of the authorised body via mail.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of AIST 2020 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
Important Instructions for FDDI AIST 2020 Examination Center
The candidates must keep in mind below mentioned vital information regarding the AIST exam:
- Candidates must reach the FDDI examination centre at least 90 minutes before commencement of the examination.
- Also, Mobiles and other infotech gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Centre.
- Candidates found with mobile or other InfoTech gadgets will be asked to leave the examination centre and shall be disqualified.
How to Download the FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card?
Below are the some important steps which explains how to download the admit card or call letter for FDDI AIST 2020:
- Step 1 - Visit the FDDI official website.
- Step 2 - Now click on the login button of FDDI AIST 2020 portal.
- Step 3 - Next, login credentials i.e., application number & Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- Step 4 - The candidate will be redirected to the admit card page.
- Step 5 - Check and verify all the details and download the same.
- Step 6 - Candidates are advised to print the admit card for future uses.
Details in the FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card
Before downloading FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card, a candidate must check and verify all the mentioned details in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application/ Registration Number
- Hall ticket Number
- Exam Venue Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Course Opted For
- Photograph and Signature
What to carry along with FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must have to carry one of the following documents along with FDDI AIST admit card/hall ticket with a photograph attached on it to their allotted examination hall.
- Voter’s ID card
- Passport/ /
- Adhaar Card
- Driving license/
- Identity card issued by the previous institution
What not to carry to the Examination Hall?
Candidates are advised not to carry the below-given items at their exam centre. If any candidate is found with the following items, then he/she will not be permitted to appear in the exam:
- Any electronic gadget
- Study material
- Any paper, excluding admit card and identity proof