FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form will be released by Footwear Design and Development Institute tentatively in the month of February . The Footwear Design and Development Institute All India Selection Test will be organised at the National level for the candidates who are interested to take the admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in footwear design. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know the complete details about the FDDI AIST 2022 Application dates, fees, process, etc.
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Dates
The candidates can check the important dates related to the FDDI AIST 2022 exam from the table given below:
FDDI AIST Registration dates 2022
Start date to fill FDDI AIST Application form
|01 February 2022|
End date to fill FDDI AIST Registration form
|30 June 2022|
The applicants are requested to keep visiting the page for the latest updates for registration dates.
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form has been made available on the website of the competent authority. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while form filling:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of the authorises body only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like proof of eligibility, etc.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes as mentioned above.
Details to be filled in FDDI AIST Application Form 2022
Below mentioned are the information which will be required to be filled in the registration form:
- Personal information like Name, Parent's Name, Date of Birth, etc. Please note that the Name of the Candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of FDDI All India Selection Test 2021 examination cities.
Documents to be uploaded along with the Application Form 2022
Below is the list of mandatory documents which are needed to be uploaded:
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph in a prescribed format.
- Self-attested candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Marksheets of Qualifying exam
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Fees
FDDI All India Selection Test 2022 Application Fees details are mentioned below. The candidates must make the fee payment for the completion of the registration process.
Payment Mode – The candidates can make the fee payment via Credit Card/Debit Card
Registration Fees for FDDI AIST 2022
For all category candidates
After successful payment of fees for FDDI AIST 2022, the candidates shall take a print out of the confirmation page which could be used for future reference.
How to Apply for FDDI AIST 2022?
Candidates will have to follow the given instructions while filling the FDDI AIST 2022 application form online:
- Applicants can apply for FDDI AIST in online mode only.
- Candidates will have to first register on the website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number for registration.
- By one email address, only one candidate will be registered.
- Candidates must give their valid mobile number as the AIST 2021 related information will be sent via SMS also.
- Enrollment ID of candidates will be sent on the given email as well as on the mobile number.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with with the password for all FDDI AIST 2021 pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with the password safely.
Steps to fill FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form
Application forms for FDDI AIST would be filled through online mode only. Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
- Step 1 - Visit the FDDI official website.
- Step 2 - Click on the Apply Now link given on the Home page.
- Step 3 - The candidates will be redirected to the page where options will be given to register, click on the link.
- Step 4 - Register by entering all the details asked.
- Step 5 - After that, an email will be sent for activation click to activate the account.
- Step 6 - Fill in the details in the incomplete form to complete the registration process.
- Step 7 - Upload the scanned images of the documents asked.
- Step 8 - Make the fee payment online.
- Step 9 - After filling in all the details the candidates must take the printout of the form for further uses.
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Correction
The candidates will be allowed to make changes in the FDDI AIST 2022 Application form after it will be submitted. The Institute will open the Correction Window for few dates only. The candidates will be given a chance to make changes in the personal details only. No candidate will be able to make changes in the examination centre.
FDDI AIST 2022 Test Centers
The candidate may select only ONE city for the examination. No request for a change in examination centre will be entertained at any stage. List of the same are given below: