GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card will not be released as the exam has been cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak lockdown situation. This exam is also identified as Galgotias University Law School Admission Test, and this admission test is planned by the Galgotias University. This university is providing the several undergraduates and postgraduate law programs like B.A. LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons), LL.M, PhD Law & Legal Studies programs to the applicants on the basis of their marks obtained in the examination of GU LSAT. Those candidate who apply by the time limit will be allotted admit card for GU LSAT 2020, Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card in details.
GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card
There are some important points which candidates have to keep in mind regarding GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card. Conducting authority will release the GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card. Candidates will be required to follow the points given below:
- Applicant will not be allowed to sit for the examination without valid Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Applicant must retain their Admit Cards for Admission Counselling.
- Candidates must be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy found in the particulars of the candidate, they must immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, Galgotia University will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must note that Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for GU LSAT 2020 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Hall Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to Download the GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card?
Applicants will have to follow certain steps to download GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket. The steps for the same are given below:
Step 1: Log in
- As a first step, candidates will have to first visit the official website of Galgotias University.
- Then after visiting the official website, candidates will be required to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the Admit Card, candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to download the GU LSAT 2020, Admit Card.
Step 2: Download
- After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will be able to download their GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card.
Step 3: Printout
- As a last step, candidates are advised to take a printout of GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card.
Details in GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card
Given below the details which will be there in the GU LSAT Admit Card.
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Complete Address of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Course
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Documents to be carried along with GU LSAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates are advised to bring one of the following documents along with the admit card as an id proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other Govt. ID Proof
Instruction to be followed at the time of GU LSAT 2020 Examination
Candidates need to follow certain rules and regulation when they will appear for the examination. Here are some rules which they have to follow:
- Candidates must arrive at the examination centre as per the reporting time mentioned at GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Applicants are not allowed to write anything behind GU LSAT 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates will be required to carry a Valid ID Proof for Verification.
- They must sit at the allocated seat only.
- They are not allowed to take any electronic device, eatables inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must maintain silence during and after the examination. They must also make sure that their sheets are signed by the Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry anything inside the Examination centre.
GU LSAT 2020 Exam Centres
Given below the list of the exam centre from which they can select the city according to their preference.
|Dehradun||Delhi / NCR|