GU LSAT 2021 Application Form has been released. The candidates can fill the form online & offline. This exam will be held at the university level by Galgotias University. All the candidates who are seeking admission in the law course can apply to the Galgotia University Law school. Galgotia University Law School will provide the application form for the admission in the B.A LL.B (Hons.) and BBA LL.B(Hons.) programmes. Galgotias University Law School Aptitude Test acronym as GU LSAT is conducted by the University for admission to the undergraduate Law/ Law (integrated) courses Through this article, candidates came to know about the information related to GU LSAT 2021 Application Form.
GU LSAT 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
GU LSAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can refer to the below-given table to stay updated regarding Galgotia University LSAT 2021 important events:
Application Dates of GU LSAT 2021
|Commencement of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||Last week of May 2021|
The above-mentioned dates tentative and will be updated soon when the official authority will release the notification.
GU LSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must read the below-given information to know more about the GU LSAT 2021 Application form. Forms will be made available in both online and offline mode.
- GU LSAT 2021 Registration Form will be made available online on the official website.
- The candidate has to enter the following details:
- Personal details
- Age details
- Communication details
- Address details
- Education details
- Test city details
- The candidate has to upload a recent colour photograph of themselves and scanned copy of signature as prescribed by the authority.
- After completion of the application form, the system will generate a unique ID which will be the candidate's unique identification number throughout the admission process.
- Make sure that all the details entered are correct and verifiable.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The applicant can also submit the application form by paying cash or DD in the favour of 'Galgotias University' in the admissions office after filling the form.
- The candidate will be provided with an enquiry number at the time of registration.
Documents Required for filling Galgotias University LSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the following documents while submitting the LSAT Application form for the academic session 2021-22:
Image Specification of LSAT
|Photograph||less than 80kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||less than 80 kb||JPEG/JPG|
The documents should be uploaded in a prescribed format.
GU LSAT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of GU LSAT is Rs. 650/- (common for all). The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
Mode of payment: Candidate can submit the GU LSAT 2021 Application Fee through both online and offline mode.
- Online: Candidate can pay through fee via credit/debit card.
- Offline: The candidates may also walk-in to the admissions office for the payment of GU LSAT 2021 application from fee to the address mention below :
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
How to fill the GU LSAT 2021 Application form?
Candidates must read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes in GU LSAT 2021 application form.
Step 1: Registration
- In this section select the programme i.e B.A+ L.L.B/ BBA+ L.L.B. Apart from this, candidates need to select their stream preference.
Step 2: Application form filling
- The application form contains all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants have to fill all these details carefully as these will be verified during counselling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Parents mobile no.
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 3: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the Galgotia University application form.
- The photograph must not be older than 3 months and must be in a light background.
- Applicant must be ready with this before starting filling the application form.
Step 4:Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of a fee which can be done through both online and offline mode.
- Online submission of Galgotia University application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidate can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of application fee.
Offline Application Form
- The candidates may also walk-in to the admissions office for the payment of GU LSAT 2021 application from fee to the address mention above
GU LSAT 2021 Application Form Correction
Galgotias University will not provide the correction facility to the candidates. Therefore, the candidate is advised to fill the LSAT application form correctly avoiding mistake as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.