GU LSAT 2022 Result will be declared by June 2022. This exam is conducted by Galgotias University. This exam is conducted annually at the university level. It is situated in Noida, Delhi NCR. Galgotias University Law School Admission Test provides the candidate with the chance to enter Galgotias University Law School’s B.A. LL.B. (Honours) or BBA LL.B. (Honours) exam. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about GU LSAT 2022 Result.
GU LSAT 2022 Result
The conducting authority has announced the GU LSAT 2022 Result will be declared in June 2022. Candidate must check the given mentioned information:
- Candidates can download their GU LSAT 2022 result by log-in to their account using their application number or hall ticket number.
- However, before downloading the result candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- The result carries the details like candidate's name, section-wise marks secured, total marks, rank obtained, roll number etc.
How to Download GU LSAT 2022 Result?
Candidate can refer to the below-given points to avoid inconvenience during the GU LSAT 2022 Result
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the result column.
Step 2: Enter the login credentials. Enter all the information correctly.
Step 3: After submitting successfully all the details check your result which will be displaying on your screen. Check the marks obtained by you.
Step 4: After that download your result online and keep it safe with for future reference.
Details on GU LSAT 2022 Result
Following details will be present on the GU LSAT 2022 Result
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
- Status of the Result
Important Points to Remember for GU LSAT 2022 Rank card
Given below are some points candidates do not forget while downloading GU LSAT 2022 scorecard:
Galgotia University will announce the result in online mode only.
The result defines details like section-wise marks and rank secured in the entrance exam.
Based on the rank secured in GU LSAT 2022 candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment process.
What after GU LSAT 2022 Result?
After the GU LSAT 2022 Result declaration, qualified candidates have to come for the counselling session.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive counselling call letter in which venue, time and date will be mentioned.
- Candidates had to report to the notified venue with the required document for document verification and seat allotment process.
- During the GU LSAT 2020 counselling process, if an applicant will be allotted seat then he/she has to pay the fees through Demand Draft (DD).
- Therefore, while going for counselling candidates have to carry the DD along with them to the counselling centre.