Haryana LEET 2023 or Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is organized by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The admission will be provided based on the scores of the qualifying degrees. Haryana LEET 2023 offers B.E./B.Tech / Lateral Entry courses with admissions for students with diplomas in engineering courses. Only the qualifying exams will be accepted on the basis of the inter-se-merit. This exam is a gateway for the candidates to get admission into the 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana. The candidates can read the full article to know more about Haryana LEET 2023.
Haryana LEET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the Haryana LEET 2023 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||No Official notification announce yet|
Haryana LEET 2023 Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to Haryana LEFT 2023 from the given table below:
Haryana LEET 2023 Schedule
|Release of admission brochure||4th week of April 2023|
|Availability of online application form||Last week of April 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||4th week of May 2023|
|Issue of admit card||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2023|
|Beginning of counseling process||3rd week of June 2023|
Haryana B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)-2023 Schedule
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||2nd week of August 2023|
|Online Availability of Form||2nd week of August 2023 to last week of August 2023|
|Date to pay Online Application Fee||2nd week of August 2023 to last week of August 2023|
|Online verification of qualification marks||2nd week of August 2023 to 1st week of September 2023|
|Release Date of Inter-Se-Merit list||1st week of September 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Counselling Fee||3rd week of September 2023|
Haryana LEET 2023 Application Form
The candidates can fill and submit their Haryana LEET 2023 application form through online mode from April 2023 The candidates need to visit the official website to get the application form for Haryana lateral entry test.
- The candidates need to fill in their qualification details in the LEET application form 2023.
- They also have to upload their scanned signature and photograph.
- After that, the candidates need to submit the application fee along with the filled application form.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the HSTES LEET application form 2023 they have filled in for the reference in future.
Haryana LEET 2023 Application Fee
The Haryana LEET 2023 Application Fee for different categories is mentioned below in a table:
Haryana LEET Examination Fee 2023
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can submit the application fee online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded back to the candidates under any circumstances.
Haryana LEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through Haryana LEET eligibility given below in detail:
- The candidate should have completed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (3 years) from the Haryana State Board of Technical Education or equivalent board with at least: 45% marks (general category student) and 40% (SC category student).
- The B.Sc degree holders who have done their BSc from a recognized university having: 45% marks (general category student) and 40% (SC category student) are also eligible Haryana LEET exam. These candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th standard.
- The B.Sc. stream candidates also need to clear the following subjects: Engineering Drawing, Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics (1st year engineering program) and second-year subjects.
- The students belonging to the B.Sc stream will be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
For Kashmiri Migrant
For Kashmiri migrants, one seat is reserved at each university/ institute.
The original migration certificate, duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner, will be required for Kashmiri migrants.
For Tuition Fees Waiver
Haryana LEET 2023 Exam Pattern
Haryana LEET Question Format 2023
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Total number of sections
Electronics Stream Courses
Mechanical Stream courses
Other engineering Streams
No negative marking
Section A (Common to all)
Number of Questions
Section B (For Electronics Stream)
Number of Questions
Elements of Electrical Engineering
Elements of Electronics Engineering
Elements of Computer Engineering
Section C (For Mechanical Stream)
Number of questions
Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Elements of Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
Elements of Auto Engineering
Section D (For Other Engineering Stream)
Number of questions
Chemical/ Printing Engineering
Haryana LEET 2023 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the data given hereby and check the Haryana LEET 2023 syllabus:
- Geometric and Harmonic Progressions
- Binomial expansion
- Elementary operations
- Rank of a matrix
- Ellipse and Hyperbola, Differentiation of a function, implicit function, parametric function. Successive differentiation
- Maxima and Minima
- Partial Differentiation, Definite and indefinite Integration
- First-order and first-degree ordinary differential equations.
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations
- Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton's Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy
- Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity, surface tension and viscosity in a fluid motion.
- Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves and simple Harmonic motion.
- Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum
- Gravitation, Newton's law of gravitation, Kepler's law and Satellite.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature and mode of transfer of heat and their
- Geometric optics and simple optical instruments.
- Simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential, Capacitors and dielectric
- Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional and non-conventional energy
Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the hardness of water, its causes and its remedies
Brief introduction of the term
- Equivalent weight
- PH value
Definition of symbol, formula, valency& chemical equation.
Words, antonyms and synonyms, communication technique Grammatical ability
- correction incorrect sentences
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Elements of Electronics Engineering
- The element of Computer Engineering
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Elements of Production Engineering/Manufacturing Process
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering Courses
- Textile Engineering Courses
- 'Chemical/Printing Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Food Technology
- Other Engineering Courses: Agriculture, Architecture, Fashion Design and Fashion Technology
Haryana LEET 2023 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2023 Admit Card will be available online on the official website. The admission ticket will have important details such as the address of the exam centre and the candidate's roll number.
- The candidates are required to take out a print-out of the admit card and need to carry it with them on the exam day.
- They will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without the LEET 2023 hall ticket.
Haryana LEET 2023 Result
After the successful completion of the test, the Haryana LEET 2023 results will be published online. It will be available on the competent authority's official website for candidates to search. The result will state merit list and score of LEET 2023 for KM Category and B.E./B.Tech category.
Haryana LEET 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information about Haryana LEET 2023 examination:
Haryana LEET 2023
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
Haryana LEET Official website
To get admission into the Lateral entry courses and B.E/B.Tech programs
where i can fill up this form??
When is the last date to fill the form for Haryana LEET and also what is the procedure?