Haryana LEET 2020 or Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2020 has been cancelled by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). due to COVID-19 Pandemic. The admission will be provided based on the score of qualifying exam. This exam is a gateway for the candidates to get admission into the 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana. The candidates can read the full article to know more about Haryana LEET 2020.
- As per the official announcements, HSTES, Haryana will not be able to conduct OLET Exam for Lateral Entry of B.E/ B.Tech and Diploma Admission. The admission shall be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of qualifying examinations only.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can fill and submit their Haryana LEET 2020 application form through online mode from the third week of April 2020. The candidates need to visit the official website to get the application form for Haryana lateral entry test.
- The candidates need to fill their qualification details in the application form.
- They also have to upload their scanned signature and photograph.
- After that, the candidates need to submit the application fee along with the filled application form.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the application form they have filled in for the reference in future.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Fee
The Haryana LEET 2020 Application Fee for different categories is mentioned below in a table:
Haryana LEET Examination Fee 2020
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can submit the application fee online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- An e-challan of the selected bank for depositing the application fee will be generated by the candidate from the website: https://onlinetesthry.gov.in. The candidate will take the printout of e-challan and will deposit the applicable fee on next day of e-Challan generation in the designated bank and should receive the receipt of EChallan, duly stamped by the bank.
- The application fee can be deposited in the following banks:
- The application fee will not be refunded back to the candidates under any circumstances.
Haryana LEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through Haryana LEET 2020 eligibility given below in detail:
- The candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (3 years) from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or equivalent board with at least: 45% marks (general category student) and 40% (SC category student).
- The B.Sc degree holders who have done their BSc from a recognized university having: 45% marks (general category student) and 40% (SC category student) are also eligible Haryana LEET exam. These candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th standard.
- The B.Sc. stream candidates also need to clear the following subjects: Engineering Drawing, Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics (1st year engineering program) and second-year subjects.
- The students belonging to B.Sc stream will be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
For Kashmiri Migrant
- One seat in each University/ Institute is reserved for Kashmiri migrants
- Kashmiri migrants will be required to have the original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner.
For Tuition Fees Waiver
- The candidate applying for Tuition Fee waiver Scheme will produce the relevant Income
Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/appeared in the qualifying
an examination from Haryana)
Haryana LEET 2020 Result
Haryana LEET 2020 Result will be released online after the successful completion of the examination. It will be available on the official website of the competent authority for candidates to check. The result will state merit list and score of OLET 2020 for KM Category and B.E./B.Tech category.
Haryana LEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Haryana LEET paper pattern 2020
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Total number of sections
Electronics Stream Courses
Mechanical Stream courses
Other engineering Streams
No negative marking
Section A (Common to all)
Number of Questions
Section B (For Electronics Stream)
Number of Questions
Elements of Electrical Engineering
Elements of Electronics Engineering
Elements of Computer Engineering
Section C (For Mechanical Stream)
Number of questions
Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Elements of Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
Elements of Auto Engineering
Section D (For Other Engineering Stream)
Number of questions
Chemical/ Printing Engineering
Haryana LEET 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the data given hereby and check the Haryana LEET 2020 syllabus:
Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic Progressions, Binomial expansion, Matrices, Elementary operations, Rank of a matrix, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Differentiation of a function, implicit function, parametric function. Successive differentiation. Maxima and Minima, Partial Differentiation, Definite and indefinite Integration. First-order and first degree ordinary differential equations.
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations
- Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton's Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy
- Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity, surface tension and viscosity in fluid motion.
- Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves and simple Harmonic motion.
- Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum
- Gravitation, Newton's law of gravitation, Kepler's law and Satellite.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature and mode of transfer of heat and their
- Geometric optics and simple optical instruments.
- Simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential, Capacitors and dielectric
- Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional and non-conventional energy
Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the hardness of water, its causes and its remedies
Brief introduction of the term
- Equivalent weight
- PH value
Definition of symbol, formula, valency& chemical equation.
Words, antonyms and synonyms, communication technique Grammatical ability
- correction incorrect sentences
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Elements of Electronics Engineering
- The element of Computer Engineering
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Elements of Production Engineering/Manufacturing Process
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering Courses
- Textile Engineering Courses
- 'Chemical/Printing Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Food Technology
- Other Engineering Courses: Agriculture, Architecture, Fashion Design and Fashion Technology
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card will be available online on the official website. The admission ticket will have important details such as the address of the exam centre and candidates roll number.
- The candidates are required to take out a print-out of the admit card and need to carry it with them on the exam day.
- They will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without the LEET 2020 hall ticket.
Haryana LEET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information about Haryana LEET 2020 examination:
Haryana LEET 2020
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
Haryana LEET Official website
To get admission into the 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana.