Haryana LEET 2021 or Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 application form will be released in the 2nd week of April 2021 tentatively by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Haryana LEET is a lateral entry entrance test carried out by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) at the state level. Haryana LEET 2021 offers B.E./B.Tech / Lateral Entry courses with admissions for students with diplomas in engineering courses. Only the qualifying exams will be accepted on the basis of the inter-se-merit. This exam is a gateway for the candidates to get admission into the 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana. For the 2021 session, the registration process for B.Pharma admission has been initiated. The candidates can read the full article to know more about Haryana LEET 2021.
Haryana LEET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to Haryana LEFT 2021 from the given table below:
Haryana LEFT 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of the application process||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||2nd week of April to 4th week of May 2021|
|Document verification||2nd week of April to 4th week of May 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2021|
Haryana LEET 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill and submit their Haryana LEET 2021 application form through online mode from the 2nd week of April 2021 The candidates need to visit the official website to get the application form for Haryana lateral entry test.
- The candidates need to fill their qualification details in the application form.
- They also have to upload their scanned signature and photograph.
- After that, the candidates need to submit the application fee along with the filled application form.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the application form they have filled in for the reference in future.
Haryana LEET 2021 Application Fee
The Haryana LEET 2021 Application Fee for different categories is mentioned below in a table:
Haryana LEET Examination Fee 2021
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can submit the application fee online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded back to the candidates under any circumstances.
Haryana LEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through Haryana LEET 2021 eligibility given below in detail:
- The candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (3 years) from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or equivalent board with at least: 45% marks (general category student) and 40% (SC category student).
- The B.Sc degree holders who have done their BSc from a recognized university having: 45% marks (general category student) and 40% (SC category student) are also eligible Haryana LEET exam. These candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th standard.
- The B.Sc. stream candidates also need to clear the following subjects: Engineering Drawing, Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics (1st year engineering program) and second-year subjects.
- The students belonging to B.Sc stream will be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
For Kashmiri Migrant
For Kashmiri migrants, one seat is reserved at each university/ institute.
The original migration certificate, duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner, will be required for Kashmiri migrants.
For Tuition Fees Waiver
Haryana LEET 2021 Result
After the successful completion of the test, the Haryana LEET 2021 results will be published online. It will be available on the competent authority's official website for candidates to search. The result will state merit list and score of LEET 2021 for KM Category and B.E./B.Tech category.
Haryana LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
Haryana LEET paper pattern 2021
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Total number of sections
Electronics Stream Courses
Mechanical Stream courses
Other engineering Streams
No negative marking
Section A (Common to all)
Number of Questions
Section B (For Electronics Stream)
Number of Questions
Elements of Electrical Engineering
Elements of Electronics Engineering
Elements of Computer Engineering
Section C (For Mechanical Stream)
Number of questions
Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Elements of Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
Elements of Auto Engineering
Section D (For Other Engineering Stream)
Number of questions
Chemical/ Printing Engineering
Haryana LEET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the data given hereby and check the Haryana LEET 2021 syllabus:
Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic Progressions, Binomial expansion, Matrices, Elementary operations, Rank of a matrix, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Differentiation of a function, implicit function, parametric function. Successive differentiation. Maxima and Minima, Partial Differentiation, Definite and indefinite Integration. First-order and first-degree ordinary differential equations.
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations
- Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton's Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy
- Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity, surface tension and viscosity in a fluid motion.
- Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves and simple Harmonic motion.
- Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum
- Gravitation, Newton's law of gravitation, Kepler's law and Satellite.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature and mode of transfer of heat and their
- Geometric optics and simple optical instruments.
- Simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential, Capacitors and dielectric
- Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional and non-conventional energy
Hard and soft water, types of hardness, disadvantages of the hardness of water, its causes and its remedies
Brief introduction of the term
- Equivalent weight
- PH value
Definition of symbol, formula, valency& chemical equation.
Words, antonyms and synonyms, communication technique Grammatical ability
- correction incorrect sentences
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Elements of Electronics Engineering
- The element of Computer Engineering
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Elements of Production Engineering/Manufacturing Process
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering Courses
- Textile Engineering Courses
- 'Chemical/Printing Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Food Technology
- Other Engineering Courses: Agriculture, Architecture, Fashion Design and Fashion Technology
Haryana LEET 2021 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2021 Admit Card will be available online on the official website. The admission ticket will have important details such as the address of the exam centre and candidates roll number.
- The candidates are required to take out a print-out of the admit card and need to carry it with them on the exam day.
- They will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam without the LEET 2021 hall ticket.
Haryana LEET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information about Haryana LEET 2021 examination:
Haryana LEET 2021
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
Haryana LEET Official website
To get admission into the 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana.