Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form is expected to be released soon on the official website of the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The application form can be submitted online only, hence no other mode will be accepted. Applicants are advised to fill and submit the form before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush. Before filling the Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2020 form must check the eligibility of exam. This exam is a gateway for the candidates to get admission into the 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana. Interested candidates can check the complete article to know more about Haryana LEET 2020 admission form.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Dates
The schedule and important dates for Haryana LEET application form 2020 are given in the table below.
LEET Exam Dates
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
TFW/ KM/EWS categories
Admission Brochure release date
Second week of May 2020
Second week of May 2020
Application Form start date
Third week of May 2020
Third week of May 2020
Application Form submission last date
Last week of May 2020
Last week of June 2020
Haryana LEET 2020 exam date
First week of June 2020
First week of July 2020
Stay connected to the page to know exact dates which will be updated once will be announced by the authority.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Haryana LEET Online Application form 2020 will be made available soon online. Candidates must go through the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Must fill the form with all relevant & valid details. The incorrect information submitted in the online application form shall not be entertained and in such a case the candidate is required to resubmit a fresh online application form and the fee should also be deposited against the fresh application form.
- Should upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will be asked to submit 3 choices of OLET centres as per their preferences.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously.
- Submission of duplicate application is not allowed, if found then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Application fees will be payable through any of the electronic payment modes as decided by the authorised body.
- Kashmiri Migrant (KM)/Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will get unique application form number after the submission of the online application form, the candidate should retain the same., as it will be used by the candidate for any correspondence with HSTES, Panchkula.
Details to be filled in Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Following are the details to be entered in Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form?
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address of Correspondence
- Educational Details
- Selected Course
- Test Center
How to Apply for Haryana LEET 2020?
The candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Haryana OLET 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the web portal of HSTES & click on the link given to apply for OLET.
Step 2 - Select the course.
Step 3 - Submit personal details like Name, Date of birth, Father / Mother name, qualification, address details etc in the online application form.
Step 4 - After that upload the coloured passport size photograph & signature. Both should be in JPG format & photograph should be of size maximum 30kb and signature should be of maximum 20kb.
Step 5 - After that select the 3 choices of OLET centres.
Step 6 - On successful submission of registration details, Application Form Number will be generated which has to be noted and keep it with safety.
Step 7 - Candidate must take a print out of the filled-in Application Form and e-challan.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check application fee details below:
Online Entrance Test Fee for HSTES LEET 2020
|General Category||Rs 500/-|
|All reserved categories (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/EWS)||Rs 200/-|
Fee once submitted will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
Modes of Payment - The application fee can be deposited in the following banks:
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Fee can be paid via debit(ATM) card/credit card/Internet banking/e-challan
Haryana LEET 2020 Test Centers
For the convenience of candidate the following centres for Online Entrance Test B.E./B.Tech (LEET) has been created:
- University Institute of Engg. & Tech., Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat
- Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri
- University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar
- YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad
- Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala
- Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari)
- Govt. Polytechnic, Manesar (Gurgaon)
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card will be released as per the schedule on the official website only. Candidates will have to download it from its official website. Those who will submit the form successfully will only get the admit card. Candidates need to carry two passport size photographs attested by a gazetted officer at the test centre. They also need to carry valid ID proof.