Haryana LEET 2021 Result will be declared in June 2021 tentatively by the Haryana State Technical Education Society after the successful conduction of exam. This exam is conducted for admission into 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E./B.Tech programs in engineering colleges of Haryana. Candidates must note that the authority will not send the result to individuals via post. A rank list will be notified as per the scores of candidates in OLET (Online Entrance Test.) For more information about Haryana LEET 2021 Result go through the complete article.
Haryana LEET 2021 Result Dates
Candidates must check and ascertain their ranks as per the schedule given below:
Important Result dates for Haryana LEET 2021(tentative)
|Exam date||June 2021|
A link will be provided here to check the result once will be announced by the authority.
Haryana LEET 2021 Result
The result of On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2021 shall be declared on the official website as per the schedule and shall also be put on the notice boards at the Test Centres, at which the candidate has appeared for the LEET 2021.
- The result shall not be sent to the candidates by post.
- Candidates are advised to ascertain the result at their own from the web portal of the Haryana State Technical Education Society(HSTES).
- There will be no re-evaluation / re-checking of answers and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- The rank to the applicants will be assigned based on the total marks secured in the Online Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2021.
How to download Haryana LEET 2021 Result?
The candidates can check & download Haryana OLET 2021 result by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of HSTES.
Step 2: On the screen, locate the Haryana LEET 2021 Result link.
Step 3: Click on the same.
Step 4: Now after that, the rank and score in the merit list will be displayed on the screen, candidates can check their rank.
Step 5: Download it for future reference.
Haryana LEET 2021 Tie-Breaking
If two or more candidates will secure equal marks, then the authority will follow below ways to break the ties:
- Candidates getting the higher mark in Mathematics in On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech, i.e. LEET 2021 will be given priority.
- If the tie persists, candidates getting higher marks in Physics in LEET 2021 shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If a tie persists, then the candidates getting the higher mark in the aggregate of Engg. subjects of OLET 2021 shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If a tie persists, then the date of birth will be considered & senior in age will be given preference.
- If a tie persists still, all such candidates would be given the same rank.
Note - however, after applying all the above criteria tie persists and all the candidates wish to take admission in the same institution and there is only one seat left, then additional seats would be created for that year only to provide admission to the same rank holders.
Haryana LEET 2021 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check the details for Haryana LEET 2021 seat matrix below in the given points:
- Institute wise, branch wise intake for the session will be available on the official website.
- The exact availability of seats for B.E. / B.Tech. (LEET) are subject to change by the competent authority as per the availability of seats. The exact distribution shall be displayed at the time of counselling.
- As per AICTE, seats in the lateral entry may be taken up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
- Seats up to maximum 5% of sanctioned intake per course will be available for Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme of AICTE in all institutions.
- These seats are supernumerary in nature and will be available to such courses in an institute, where a minimum of 30% of sanctioned seats are filled up. These seats shall be filled through online counselling based on OLET 2021 rank.
- Under the EWS category, seats up to maximum 10% of the sanctioned intake per course shall be available in all educational institutions other than the minority educational institutions approved by AICTE. These seats shall be supernumerary in nature.
- If the seats reserved under PHD remain unutilized it may be offered to the Ex-serviceman and their wards (1%) and the dependents of freedom Fighters (1%).
- Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighters will be given 3% horizontal reservation.
- 25% horizontal reservation in all categories shall be provided for girl candidates.
|Category||Code||Percentage of sanctioned intake|
|Rest of Haryana Category (excluding Haryana State). ||RoHC||15% |
|Haryana Open General Category|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana |
|Scheduled Castes ||SC||20%|
|Backward Classes (A)||BCA||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||BCB||11%|
|Physically Handicapped ||PH||3%|